Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Flags for gold?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 27, 2017
So I have been wanting to see an update and I'd like this to be seen to any administrator and they can add this in. I suggest making the flag officer have an option between choosing gold and crowns. I'd also like to see this with crown shop companions, considering not many people want to spend real life money for a few simple changes. I hope these two ideas are considered to the board, and I hope you understand about these simple changes, like in Wizard, where you can pay gold for some items. Thanks for your time.

Jack LV. 58 Buccaneer
Jack LV. 42 Swashbuckler

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Jack Deathblade on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
So I have been wanting to see an update and I'd like this to be seen to any administrator and they can add this in. I suggest making the flag officer have an option between choosing gold and crowns. I'd also like to see this with crown shop companions, considering not many people want to spend real life money for a few simple changes. I hope these two ideas are considered to the board, and I hope you understand about these simple changes, like in Wizard, where you can pay gold for some items. Thanks for your time.

Jack LV. 58 Buccaneer
Jack LV. 42 Swashbuckler
Well, that kind of takes away the point of it even being there. It's like how you Stitch for Crowns with Eloise Merryweather. But, to certainly accommodate to your opinion, how about you make it Gold for Members and Crowns for nonmembers? I hope this helps.

Lieutenant
Oct 28, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
Well, that kind of takes away the point of it even being there. It's like how you Stitch for Crowns with Eloise Merryweather. But, to certainly accommodate to your opinion, how about you make it Gold for Members and Crowns for nonmembers? I hope this helps.
I like this! Then I can change my crew to match whatever the current holiday is and not have to spend crowns on it (right now I only change my clothes and ship colors)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Jack LV. 58 Buccaneer
Jack LV. 42 Swashbuckler
If you have a membership, you can reset companions for gold.

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2011

Jack LV. 58 Buccaneer
Jack LV. 42 Swashbuckler
I like this idea however I think it should only be available to members like many other things like this. Fuel can only be bought with gold if you are a member.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
frostednutella on Oct 26, 2017 wrote:
I like this idea however I think it should only be available to members like many other things like this. Fuel can only be bought with gold if you are a member.
If you mean our ship's boost fuel for speed, anyone can buy that for gold ( not just members ).