Female NPCs I FIGURED IT OUT

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
ok I have figured out why KI does not have very many female companions! because they are tough and memorable think about it Bonnie Zeena and Sara steel are all quite strong mustang sally is ok and nurse Quinn ........ um ......... uh ........ ignore her and Gracie is strong and makes many appearances in the game ( and she just about out wits all of the crew combined ) bonnie has lots of lines too . the reason why KI made so few female companions : They are hamazingand there are only more to come!

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
29
I'm not sure this is why but it's a good theory. I mean you might be on to something. I would like to see more female companions (I only have like 2((I'm a lvl 47 privateer)) of them) but seriosly this is a good theory now that I think about it..................................

Little Nessa Lanyard lvl 47
from a

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
23
Griffen Deverux on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
ok I have figured out why KI does not have very many female companions! because they are tough and memorable think about it Bonnie Zeena and Sara steel are all quite strong mustang sally is ok and nurse Quinn ........ um ......... uh ........ ignore her and Gracie is strong and makes many appearances in the game ( and she just about out wits all of the crew combined ) bonnie has lots of lines too . the reason why KI made so few female companions : They are hamazingand there are only more to come!
um....its Bonnie Anne and Sara Steele. no offense. just wanted my favorite companions spelled right

Ensign
Jan 05, 2010
29
If you want more female companions be a swashbuckler.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
A Balanced Life395 on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
um....its Bonnie Anne and Sara Steele. no offense. just wanted my favorite companions spelled right
XD Sarah with an 'h' at the end.

~Elizabeth, level 24 ~

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
58
I'm fairly sure the reason is that there were not many female pirate ever at all in the history of everything's existence. Back then, women were not thought of very highly.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
273
Burly Bart Bellamy on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I'm fairly sure the reason is that there were not many female pirate ever at all in the history of everything's existence. Back then, women were not thought of very highly.
well I mean this is not exactly a reason but its nice to think about

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
Females are (moderately) respected now, so I would like to know that I can have companions of the same gender in my crew -- that are good fighters!

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~

Administrator
Just Add Bacon on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Females are (moderately) respected now, so I would like to know that I can have companions of the same gender in my crew -- that are good fighters!

~Elizabeth, level 25 ~
Have you had a chance to see our Girl Power in Pirate101 Blog Post yet?

http://kingsisleblog.com/2013/07/30/girl-power-in-pirate101/


*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
709
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Have you had a chance to see our Girl Power in Pirate101 Blog Post yet?

http://kingsisleblog.com/2013/07/30/girl-power-in-pirate101/

Sadly no, i'm not allowed to go to any other websites that my parents haven't checked out -- and frankly they've been too busy for anything new so I can't go yet. :( It's a miracle I learned at all about Ryan the Relentless, but I hope I get a chance soon to read about girl power!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Just Add Bacon on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Sadly no, i'm not allowed to go to any other websites that my parents haven't checked out -- and frankly they've been too busy for anything new so I can't go yet. :( It's a miracle I learned at all about Ryan the Relentless, but I hope I get a chance soon to read about girl power!
Well Kudos to your parents . They are only trying to protect you and you are being so awesome by staying obedient to their rules. Well done.