Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favourite/Least Favourite world?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
What was your favourite/least favourite world? Personally mine is like this:
Favourite: Marleybone. We weren't Noobs anymore, we had decent companions and powers which made it all the more interesting. We were into a warzone, which i really liked. It was pretty hard with lucuis fox and the radical foxes. We had a great promotion where we ended up not recieving our goal (bringing back bonnie's family member), as well as the great ending battle against rooke, plus the grueling triple dungeon in which we defeated bishop. It had a great design (better than "dancing on the rooftops" in wizard101, lol) and the glum feel was slightly darker and better for pirate101.
Least Favourite: Monquista/Cool Ranch. Monquista was just so irritating how these monkeys were acting better than us pirates, betraying us as soon as we'd come, acting all stuck up, ugh I despised it, XD. Plus i get really ticked off whenever one of those "Monquistan Explorers" got a critical, it was just really annoying to see them keep hitting us so many times. Cool Ranch, was just so big and long! It was extremely slow paced, irritating, tiring and seemed somewhat endless. I mean, we came in at like level 16 and came out at around level 37! Pretty much for a whole 21 levels we were chained to that endless nightmare. Not to mention that Buck Bronco fight, oh man. He just kept running away again and again, and we ended up just fighting his lackeys and those creepy spiders... just thinking about it gives me chills.
Anyway, what do you think?

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 65

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
DeathWiz101378 on Apr 24, 2014 wrote:
What was your favourite/least favourite world? Personally mine is like this:
Favourite: Marleybone. We weren't Noobs anymore, we had decent companions and powers which made it all the more interesting. We were into a warzone, which i really liked. It was pretty hard with lucuis fox and the radical foxes. We had a great promotion where we ended up not recieving our goal (bringing back bonnie's family member), as well as the great ending battle against rooke, plus the grueling triple dungeon in which we defeated bishop. It had a great design (better than "dancing on the rooftops" in wizard101, lol) and the glum feel was slightly darker and better for pirate101.
Least Favourite: Monquista/Cool Ranch. Monquista was just so irritating how these monkeys were acting better than us pirates, betraying us as soon as we'd come, acting all stuck up, ugh I despised it, XD. Plus i get really ticked off whenever one of those "Monquistan Explorers" got a critical, it was just really annoying to see them keep hitting us so many times. Cool Ranch, was just so big and long! It was extremely slow paced, irritating, tiring and seemed somewhat endless. I mean, we came in at like level 16 and came out at around level 37! Pretty much for a whole 21 levels we were chained to that endless nightmare. Not to mention that Buck Bronco fight, oh man. He just kept running away again and again, and we ended up just fighting his lackeys and those creepy spiders... just thinking about it gives me chills.
Anyway, what do you think?

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
Merciless Jack Ramsey, 65
My favorite was marlybone, but i liked all of them but if I had to choose it would be monquista I got lost in the plot so many times.