Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite video game

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
My favorite videogame changes from time to time though the theme generally stays the same. For now it's assassin's creed 4 black flag. How about you guys?

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Captain
Feb 11, 2010
My favorite video game is Star Fox Adventures. Even though it wasn't a real Star Fox game(it wasn't supposed to be in the first place), it really got me. Music, graphics, even the voice acting is really good. I was sad when I beat it though.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
My current favorite game of all time is Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but if you asked me about MMOs, I'd say Pirate101, of course. I am also a fan of Pokémon (I like X the most out of the games I own) and I recently started playing The Last Story. It's pretty well done; the story is great and the graphics are decent for the Wii, but the game mechanics and controls are a little odd.

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Alright I hope you're ready for an essay lol.

favorite video game is TimeSplitters: Future Perfect because of pretty much everything in the game. I remember when I was 5 years old (don't question why a 5 year old was allowed to play a M Rated game, it just happens) I would always play the Arcade mode just because of the game modes and how much customization was in the Arcade in general. You could change the bots, their individual difficulty rating, the weapon sets, and more.

I never really did much on the Story mode however, I didn't know how to do anything because I was 5 and puzzles and instructions were almost impossible for me. Challenges never appealed to me at the time and the MapMaker was hard to because I couldn't read the instructions, nor could I understand them.

Still, 10 years later and I still play it every once in a while just because it's so much fun and I actually play the other modes I didn't get into when I was 5.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
My favorite video game is a tie between wizard101 and pirate101

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I play Wizard101 and Pirate101 and a game called Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution, which I find fun. However, I am (way too) obsessed with the Elder Scrolls series, so I would probably have to go with something from that.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
My favorite video game is Star Fox Adventures. Even though it wasn't a real Star Fox game(it wasn't supposed to be in the first place), it really got me. Music, graphics, even the voice acting is really good. I was sad when I beat it though.
I loved Star Fox Adventures - it's my favorite out of the series actually. It was pretty epic, even though I was disappointed at the end. (I really wanted to fight General Scales...)

As for my favorite video game of all time... I'm way more obsessed with the Legend of Zelda series than I am with any other video game series. Wind Waker would have to be my favorite out of all of them, followed by Majora's Mask. Wind Waker has a piratey-like gameplay, and it's probably the most adventurous Zelda game out there.

Fun Fact about the Zelda series: Link's hero attire was actually inspired by Peter Pan's outfit.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Maybe Clash of Clans, I have been playing since it's release I'm th11 and I'm in titans league

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Pirate101 fan on Mar 31, 2016 wrote:
My favorite videogame changes from time to time though the theme generally stays the same. For now it's assassin's creed 4 black flag. How about you guys?
It tends to vary, however I'd say that Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door (Nintendo GameCube) is my most favorite video game ever.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Mar 04, 2016