Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Moment

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
What's your favorite moment in pirate101. Was it when you defeated rooke. Or maybe when you got that really cool companion that you've seen other people have. Whatever it is post it here.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Well, I remember feeling pretty awesome when I first got the Monquiston Skiff. That monkey, Hooktail, I think his name was? I remember him telling me to fight a bunch of Warf Rat ships, and, well, that didn't go to well for me, so the minute I got this 'totally awesome ship' I literally crushed like, a dozen Warf Rat ships before I went to Monquista.

Then there was the time I got the first map piece, and that's always awesome.

I've saved the best for last; getting EL TORO!!!! Need I say any more?

Merciless Emma Jenkins Lvl 46 Swashbuckler

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OMG. Crashing General Tso's wedding AND acting like a ghost in front of Scrooge! So hilarious!

Pretty Cheryl Walker level 59

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
My favorite moment actually happened today. A lot of my fellow pirates and I were defeating a lot of Ophidian Ships to gain Nautical Experience. After I reached level 60, I bought a fancy and classy Aquilan Galleon. I hooked it up with some pretty nasty equipments. I even put on a rare sail that comes with Entropic Sphere!!

Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well, my first favorite was when I progressed from that raft to my parent's ship. I now had a 'real' ship. I took that first trip into the skyways with my head held high.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Mine would be when I completed Mooshu. I was so happy that I completed the game. I was top of the league. Then a week later I was getting bored waiting for the new world. But for that brief moment I was happy as Ratbeard discovering leftover yum in my ship's cargo. (That's pretty darn happy.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DrParrot on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
My favorite moment actually happened today. A lot of my fellow pirates and I were defeating a lot of Ophidian Ships to gain Nautical Experience. After I reached level 60, I bought a fancy and classy Aquilan Galleon. I hooked it up with some pretty nasty equipments. I even put on a rare sail that comes with Entropic Sphere!!

Lvl 65
Well congratulations my Friend. What did you name her?

Captain
May 13, 2011
my favorite moment would be the fight with rooke. i felt like i really was in the war. unfortunately, that was also the time i finally got used to marleybone