Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite Companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2014
Who's your FAVORITE companion 3 companions from each class? This may be hard because there's not a ton of Witchdoctors in the game or Privateers if you're a swashbuckler, but I still think this will be fun!

Buccaneers:
Subodai - He does a ton of damage when you promote him, and he can take a ton of attacks! Plus, he has a very distinguished mustache.
Hawkules - Simply because I love greek mythology.
Ratbeard - Once you promote him enough, Ratbeard gains some really good abilities and has above average stats.

Swashbucklers:
Contessa Argento - Basically a better version of an already great swashbuckler, Sarah Steele
Sarah Steele - High damage, and really good if you give her dodgy and accurate
El Toro - His ability makes you more accurate and dodgy which is awesome because my companions can't hit a single person.

Witchdoctors:
Old Scratch - Well, he's awesome, and he has minions. That's cool.
Mormo - I'm not a witchdoctor so I can't get him, but he has a cool name.
Carcius Grimtooth - Once again, I don't have him, but he has a cool name.

Privateers (I only have 3 anyways):
Catbeard: I love how he gets dodgier when he dodges, so if you give him dodgy 4 he's unstoppable.
Gracie Conrad: My first privateer, at level 53. Her mines are... uhh, horrible, but she DOES have golem minions. I like minions.
Lt. Springer: Wait, did I get him before Gracie? I don't remember. Anyways, he's pretty epic.

Musketeers:
Bonnie Anne: Fox highlander destroys everyone.

Zeena: Like Bonnie Anne, but with better stats and worse epics. I mostly use her as a backup behind the weasel gambler.
Weasel Gambler: He's actually pretty good with high damage and good accuracy.

Who's yours?

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014
Okay, I agree with most of your list, but or privateers, there is a really good companion. I forgot her name but she is a monkey condistrix or something like that, and she can relentless, blade storm, vegence strike, so many times, I have her, I would know. She is the companion that you get where your class trainer is. In higher levels she does so mo damage and crits 50 % of the time.

Petty Officer
May 12, 2012
eyespy402 on Nov 24, 2016 wrote:
Okay, I agree with most of your list, but or privateers, there is a really good companion. I forgot her name but she is a monkey condistrix or something like that, and she can relentless, blade storm, vegence strike, so many times, I have her, I would know. She is the companion that you get where your class trainer is. In higher levels she does so mo damage and crits 50 % of the time.
I am not certain, but I believe you are talking about the Marchioness :)

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
eyespy402 on Nov 24, 2016 wrote:
I believe your are talking about The Marchioness no? and before you promote her the first time she is a monkey conquistador then when you promote her for the first time she becomes a monkey conquistatrix, I would know, I have her on my privateer.

Ensign
Sep 20, 2014