Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farwell

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I have some confessing to do I had to cancel my membership because there is no reason of playing pirate101 or posting I will still be reading the boards almost everyday
-I will miss you all
-krokotopia pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on May 24, 2014 wrote:
I have some confessing to do I had to cancel my membership because there is no reason of playing pirate101 or posting I will still be reading the boards almost everyday
-I will miss you all
-krokotopia pirate
You will be missed. Fair sailing to ya Rebecca. Just remember: Once a Message Board Marauder, Always a Message Board Marauder.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
We will miss you as well, Rebecca. Good luck to you with everything. Hopefully you can rejoin us sometime in the near future. Until then, farewell friend and take care!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
krokotopia pirate on May 24, 2014 wrote:
-I will miss you all
-krokotopia pirate
aww, someone else is leaving! b
the boards will never be the same! fair sailing, we will watch for your return! fearless robert spencer level 65 swashy

Lieutenant
May 09, 2009
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
we'll meet again lass, fair sailing to ye.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan