Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell To Summer Party Recap

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. With making videos and other life issues I was delayed from my usual time table.
Scarlet's or CDE Winter's Farewell to Summer party was a blast. We started out crushing some spider bosses in Devilfish Hollow and then the party guests graciously joined in with me to help me make my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video. I am still beyond grateful to all of you for your help and also wish to thank Misty for wanting desperately to be there but she was limited to the free to play areas and the only ship wash in the game was in Catbeard's Lair which was not a free area. Your heart was there with us Misty. *Chrissy Hugs* to all of you.
We all gathered at Misty's place after the video shoot and had a blast as Misty caught us, one by on inside furniture.
We then went to Jack Nightingale's house to see his Chicken hotel and had fun seeing the new decorations Jack had added. We also had a great time levitating using the Crow's Nest glitch which had us all in high spirits.
About then I had to bow out with a headache but the party continued on well after I left.
Thank you Scarlet for hostessing a great party. We sent Summer out in fine Message Board Marauder style. Here is the link to the pictures I got of the event. Please, Marauders, post your pictures and link them here for all to see.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
Sorry it took me so long to get to this. With making videos and other life issues I was delayed from my usual time table.
Scarlet's or CDE Winter's Farewell to Summer party was a blast. We started out crushing some spider bosses in Devilfish Hollow and then the party guests graciously joined in with me to help me make my ALS Ice Bucket Challenge video. I am still beyond grateful to all of you for your help and also wish to thank Misty for wanting desperately to be there but she was limited to the free to play areas and the only ship wash in the game was in Catbeard's Lair which was not a free area. Your heart was there with us Misty. *Chrissy Hugs* to all of you.
We all gathered at Misty's place after the video shoot and had a blast as Misty caught us, one by on inside furniture.
We then went to Jack Nightingale's house to see his Chicken hotel and had fun seeing the new decorations Jack had added. We also had a great time levitating using the Crow's Nest glitch which had us all in high spirits.
About then I had to bow out with a headache but the party continued on well after I left.
Thank you Scarlet for hostessing a great party. We sent Summer out in fine Message Board Marauder style. Here is the link to the pictures I got of the event. Please, Marauders, post your pictures and link them here for all to see.
Sounds and looks as if you all had a simply smashing good time- I so wish I could have made an appearance at Scarlet's party. Scarlet is always a wonderful host and so much fun to be around and that goes equally for all the other amazing marauders that attended the Summer Shindig.

Thank you Chrissy, for always thinking of your friends and fellow pirates/posters. You always put so much time and effort into making things as enjoyable as can be for everyone else. I, and we, appreciate you posting all of the terrific screenshots and also for providing fun recaps for all of the parties. Way to show up everyone, and show support for each other-- what a great group of people and players!