Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Falmea Friday - House Hunters

AuthorMessage
Hello Pirates! Let's chat about something new as the week comes to a close, shall we?

Today, let's chat about housing decor. If you could pilfer (with permission, of course) anything from Skull Island and use it to spiffy up your house, what would it be? Would you like to invite a clockwork to your house? A replica of the Black Spot in Flotsam? Let us know what you think.

May the winds be in your favor this weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Professor Falmea on Oct 6, 2017 wrote:
Hello Pirates! Let's chat about something new as the week comes to a close, shall we?

Today, let's chat about housing decor. If you could pilfer (with permission, of course) anything from Skull Island and use it to spiffy up your house, what would it be? Would you like to invite a clockwork to your house? A replica of the Black Spot in Flotsam? Let us know what you think.

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
Is it abd to say Aztecosaur Temple themed rooms?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009

Oh, and something very important:

FIRST!!!! (hopefully)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Wow! What a subject for a decorator! I have 4 houses, each decorated in a different style.
So what would I want to add to my houses? I like many of the furnishing in our Trainer's rooms; Mordekai's "waterbed", Morgan's sofa and chair or her sand bags hanging from the ceiling, Vadima's pillow piles or the exotic items on her shelves, even Miracle Mitch's charts hanging on the wall of his office.
These are items that would be great to steal ( ahem ) I mean see in shops!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Come to think of it, it would be very nice if we Pirates could have house guests like the Wizards do. It's true we can place our companions in our houses/ship but I really prefer to have my crew at my beck & call.
I would love to "adopt" a couple of those cute orphans from Marleybone.

Petty Officer
Feb 07, 2010
One Ch'ok Ak'ab's crystal statues. Perfect for all your large, transparent object needs.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

That is an amazing subject!

Hmm... How about one of those buildings in Xol Akmul that have a little doorway and is like a little hut, basically? It's right in the middle of Xol Akmul, pretty close to the Plaza of the Portals.

Or maybe, even better, that one big statue from Avery's Court with the boy and girl on the ship? I know we got a replica of it during one of the Quests from Mickey Dugan, but I'm meaning a life-size one with the exact shape and diameter as the real statue in front of Captain Avery's Office!

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

(P.S. Average Moe, I love your idea about one of Ch'ok Ak'ab's crystal statues! )

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
How about an entire new House / maybe Moo's Palace.

After all having defeated him hundereds of times i feel like I should own the place

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
one: I want models of the clockworks that you can interact with and it does the attack animations, like housing guests!

two: I want trainer furniture as well!

three: maybe a version of kane's body from the machine? now that would be interesting!

four: a telegraph box (or a TARDIS)!

five: more mooshu furniture!

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Falmea(or should I say Leah), you asked what decoration in Skull Island I would like to see as a housing item. I got a slight problem with that, you see the first thing that pops in my head when I think of what should be added as a housing item is a coffee maker not found on Skull Island. Think about it, our pirates have root beer and whatever yum is to drink, our pirates need something different to drink, maybe something hot as opposed to cold. And caffeine, we need caffeine so we have more energy to do quests regardless of what our pet energy meter is telling us. Maybe you could add a coffee maker as a housing item, that when clicked on fills a cup or pot with hot coffee.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Would Avery share some of his treasures? How about Governor Stanley? Their offices are full of cool items.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
I want a coffee maker as a house decoration.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
some furniture from the witchdoctor sanctum like those shelves full of potions.

Petty Officer
May 13, 2010
I would love to be able to incorporate the part of the game where you are the giant robot versus the stormzilla, being able to have a mini game in your house would be amazing. Also some great housing decoration would be the creepy hamakala (not even close to the right spelling) temple in MooShu.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1 Pirate Dad on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
I would love to be able to incorporate the part of the game where you are the giant robot versus the stormzilla, being able to have a mini game in your house would be amazing. Also some great housing decoration would be the creepy hamakala (not even close to the right spelling) temple in MooShu.
Great idea!

What if you could actually have the statue of Stupendor X (the robot you're talking about) there, too? I think a game is awesome, but for furniture it might be cool! Although, Professor Falmea did say from Skull Island... Otherwise I would've trailed off as far as my imagination could take me, ja!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We are seriously lacking in Halloween furnishings - how about those white, black & orange balloons and bunting I've been seeing around Skull Island.
Jack o' lanterns, too
Also, grave stones; how can my Witchdoctor pursue her necromantic studies without the supply of a graveyard?

Ensign
May 31, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 9, 2017 wrote:
We are seriously lacking in Halloween furnishings - how about those white, black & orange balloons and bunting I've been seeing around Skull Island.
Jack o' lanterns, too
Also, grave stones; how can my Witchdoctor pursue her necromantic studies without the supply of a graveyard?
There's a housing vendor in the Isle of Dogs who sells a gravestone. There's not a whole lot of variety I note though...

Personally, I'd like to see some greenery. Those night plums (or night lotuses? Something like that) from MooShoo are lovely in my opinion.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Bigger piles of loot! I want to be Smaug. I want piles of gold at least as tall as my pirate is, with gemstones also in the pile. Also, more decorations that look like weapons, I can hide them in my treasury.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Kai Alcott on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
Bigger piles of loot! I want to be Smaug. I want piles of gold at least as tall as my pirate is, with gemstones also in the pile. Also, more decorations that look like weapons, I can hide them in my treasury.
Haha, nice Lord of the Rings reference there! But really, those are great ideas for the treasure and the weapons! What's a Pirate without treasure, ja?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 11, 2017 wrote:
Haha, nice Lord of the Rings reference there! But really, those are great ideas for the treasure and the weapons! What's a Pirate without treasure, ja?
The reference was to The Hobbit A Pirate without treasure is just a sailor Yarrrr, pluderin' an' lootin' be the reason fer piratin'!
Give us a replica of Avery's MooShu Falcon!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
anecorbie on Oct 12, 2017 wrote:
The reference was to The Hobbit A Pirate without treasure is just a sailor Yarrrr, pluderin' an' lootin' be the reason fer piratin'!
Give us a replica of Avery's MooShu Falcon!
Haha! Very true, very true, Esperanza. I get the two mixed up a lot!

A coffee maker... seems like a great idea, for your Pirate-y beverage needs! Great ideas so far. I think the trainer furniture would be awesome! So, what if I opened it up to anything in the Spiral? What would you travel far and wide to pilfer and display in your abode?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Professor Falmea on Oct 13, 2017 wrote:
A coffee maker... seems like a great idea, for your Pirate-y beverage needs! Great ideas so far. I think the trainer furniture would be awesome! So, what if I opened it up to anything in the Spiral? What would you travel far and wide to pilfer and display in your abode?

I'll take some Spiral Doors - uh, I mean strange artifacts - please.
And also some Khrysalis Houses, Oh! Let's not forget some Mirage Tents and flying carpet portals!
Then top it all off with one GIANT DRAGONSPYRE MANSION TO BE BOUGHT IN A BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!
Please!!!!!

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
I would LOVE a replica of the professor's telegraph B.O.X (if your talking about both spiral universes)

or if not, I would love some of the mini furniture made for the monquistans for my house! marquis and cornelius would LOVE it!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Oh my, I'm going to be posting often while I sail through the skyways!
But in Valencia ( pt. 1 ) I fell in love with the fountain outside of Steed's villa and the unicorn statues there. I liked the great globe in Granchia ( near the entrance to the Catacombs ) and the Unicorn "senator" statue.
Having our own clockwork pigeons would be nice, too.