Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

eye of the tiger roeplay

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
hey kv fans i'm ready for a new roleplay are you the scene is in the isle of fetch to the isle of dogs

the kurgha leader havaldar was wondering how the other world was like so he got a tanscalamer set to detect the other places in this world so he won't get lost out In the skyway, in the sky wherever they gone tiger stripes filled the skyway that was oh so cool, when the kurgas docked at the isle of dogs the dogs wante to meet them in the sewer the big giant fat sewer ...

what happens next? you decide so post the best of the war

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
The kurghas was searching for the armada on the island.Then the kurghas found it armada...Ah what's is the armada doing here .we are here to kill the pirate.What why the pirate Rat-beard says.So I guess we went the wrong way.Stop the intruders and the kurghas a too.Oh let's fight thought the pirate we will said Kane now you will fight me ..Not without us .What I'm not in Cadiz.Oh so this was all a prank.Yes pirate we shall meet again at my captain .no .Kane chokes her for a second then lets her go .that will teach you not to mess with the armada.Kane disappears.He's gone to the capital .Dragonfly we must stop him said Kan po.Yes ......rookie lets stop them so they can't leave and they might as well leave.A.Black pale girl that looked like Morganthe. walked in .Madame Vadima said they are in deep despair I oh my they can't survive if we don't stop lane or Kane .Ahhh this is not good we have to stop Kane before they stop u lets spilt up.Why spilt up so we don't attract attention to our selves .Ok now lets be very quiet and put on our costumes.Now we're is our fake prisoner.I am here now lets go .What whose lane.Lane is Kane's brother ...is he evil?...I don't know I never seen him in action before .Why because I forgot he was here .Hello armada said lane welcome to your home .Oh is that a prisoner from here .No but it is a prisioner from skull island.Whats her name? .....??............Her name is genieeve oh pretty name bad timing ..Kane .......?is going to summon the titans to destroy the spiral and spread it all to pieces .?.oh .but I know how to stop Kane..are you calistro g .As a matter of fact I am calistro g lane is my fake name I'm actually human .see you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow, I love the idea of getting tigers into the role plays but as for all the rest, I must be tired. Can't really focus enough to comment well. Hmm hope it's not a headache starting. Either way, well started.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
X starts singing X It's the eye of the tiger its the thrill of the fight,rising up to...wait.You didn't mean that one? Big whoop.