Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extra Life Question

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I’m wanting to sign up to extra life with kingsisle this year and I have a question I was looking at the page and saw that someone said they picked a different place then kingsisle pick to donate to and I was wonder what would happen if I did that would i have to pick the same place or can I choose my own hospital or does it go half to kingsisle choice and half to mine I’m really confused if someone who has done this before could tell me that would help me out a lot thank you

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
silver swordcoral on Oct 16, 2018 wrote:
Hi I’m wanting to sign up to extra life with kingsisle this year and I have a question I was looking at the page and saw that someone said they picked a different place then kingsisle pick to donate to and I was wonder what would happen if I did that would i have to pick the same place or can I choose my own hospital or does it go half to kingsisle choice and half to mine I’m really confused if someone who has done this before could tell me that would help me out a lot thank you
I wanted to know because I don’t live in Texas and it said the hospital donations go locally so I’m not sure if mine would count if I picked the one in Texas or if I have to pick one in my home state