Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Extange students

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Hey guys! I have a really cool idea to share with you guys and I think you will like it.

My idea is that Pirate101 pirates and Wizard101 wizards can get a special quest from their school teachers and you are sent off to either wizard city or skull island to do a certain quest. Pirates will still fight like pirates and wizards like wizards. For example, if a pirate was to go to wizard city and fight a troll on cyclops lane, it would look like a Pirate101 game board, not a Wizard101 card game battle. and wizards would fight their way on Pirate101. This way people from Wizard101 can experience Pirate101 and we could experience Wizard101 on our pirates! Tell me what you think!

- Charming Todd Davenport - Level 53 Musketeer

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
The idea is good but it would take a lot of time and a lot of effort on KI's part to make it work. The idea is great though, I would love to see the Wizards in P101 and maybe get a wizard to join your crew.
Swashbuckler-Life
Buccaneer-Storm
Privateer-Ice
Witchdoctor-Myth
Musketeer-Fire

Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
wiz11110 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
The idea is good but it would take a lot of time and a lot of effort on KI's part to make it work. The idea is great though, I would love to see the Wizards in P101 and maybe get a wizard to join your crew.
Swashbuckler-Life
Buccaneer-Storm
Privateer-Ice
Witchdoctor-Myth
Musketeer-Fire

Bristly Kevin
Still, hard work gets population.

Btw, you might be right on the schools but this is how i see it lol

Privateer = life because they heal

Buncaneer = death

Musketeers = storm because the sparks

witchdoctors = myth

swashbucklers = ice because they r awesome :D

Charming Todd Davenport

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
wiz11110 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Swashbuckler-Life
Buccaneer-Storm
Privateer-Ice
Witchdoctor-Myth
Musketeer-Fire

Bristly Kevin
PLEEASE don't choose Fire for Musketeer. D:

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
x rolls eyes x Sigh, I had hoped to have starting some healing (re: my comment June 14 thread 'Teen Pirate Companion' ) with this. Oh well, Time will surely heal all wounds.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Yarr! Everyone knows swashbucklers would be storm wizards! Buccaneers would be ice. Privateers would be life. Witchdoctors death. Musketeers....well they would still be musketeers just with funnier hats. Yarr!

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 20, 2013 wrote:
Yarr! Everyone knows swashbucklers would be storm wizards! Buccaneers would be ice. Privateers would be life. Witchdoctors death. Musketeers....well they would still be musketeers just with funnier hats. Yarr!

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme
Actually, none of these reallly fit. I am a ice wizard on wizard101 and I am level 75 and I tried out Buncaneers and they are nothing alike. The only 3 that i could put together are storm and Musketeers because Musketeers use spark throwers and electricity and privateers are like like because they heal. Witchdoctors take health away from enemies and split it for them self wich makes them death.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Lol, I cn't blame you. I hate fire on Wizard101 and I am a Musketeer on Pirate101 and Ice Wizard on Wizard101

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Negative sir. Swashbucklers have high damage and low health...just like Storm Wizards. Buccaneers have lower damage and higher health...just like Ice Wizards. Privateers have healing abilities...just like Life Wizards. Witchdoctors steal their enemies health...just like Death Wizards. And Musketeers...well they wear funny hats. Case closed.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Lol, I don't think Pirate101 classes will ever be matched up with Wizard101 schools. Back to the main topic of this original post...

I think that this would be really cool! The only thing is I don't think that the pirates/wizards would actually go into the other world, it would just be a copy designed to look the same with fake pirates running around. The enemies would be different, blah, blah, blah. I think this would be cool because wizards and pirates have always gone to different sections of the other's world but this time it would be the same!

Hey wait, it would be pretty cool to see different areas of Skull Island and especially Wizard City. Ooh.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Lol, I cn't blame you. I hate fire on Wizard101 and I am a Musketeer on Pirate101 and Ice Wizard on Wizard101
-huddles in corner- I don't hate them for the reason that I'm Ice or anything... I'm actually a sorceress... But Fire brings back some terrible, terrible memories... KI knows what I mean. -shudder- That school is the reason I lost half my friends.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Actually, none of these reallly fit. I am a ice wizard on wizard101 and I am level 75 and I tried out Buncaneers and they are nothing alike. The only 3 that i could put together are storm and Musketeers because Musketeers use spark throwers and electricity and privateers are like like because they heal. Witchdoctors take health away from enemies and split it for them self wich makes them death.
Actually, with the comparison of the amazing defense of Buccaneer, it represents Ice, but differently. Musketeer isn't just Storm because it uses electricity, I'd say it would be... Hmm... Something that isn't Fire... Err, Myth? Witchdoctors are death. Doubtless there. Privateer is Life. Swashy is Storm.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Spiral Cowboy on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Negative sir. Swashbucklers have high damage and low health...just like Storm Wizards. Buccaneers have lower damage and higher health...just like Ice Wizards. Privateers have healing abilities...just like Life Wizards. Witchdoctors steal their enemies health...just like Death Wizards. And Musketeers...well they wear funny hats. Case closed.

Don't even say that. People think that Ice is low because they never levle high enough to learn how to use it. My attacks are often really high. I remember in PvP one time a kid said "He is probably going to use Frost Giant" another person replied "Nah, it's to weak, proabably Colosssus" Then i used frost giant and it over-kileld him. So don't say ice is weak if you havent maxxed it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
-huddles in corner- I don't hate them for the reason that I'm Ice or anything... I'm actually a sorceress... But Fire brings back some terrible, terrible memories... KI knows what I mean. -shudder- That school is the reason I lost half my friends.

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart
Perhaps that may be a good topic for a fan fiction story. Experts always say to write about what you know. Plus it is Very healing to write something down about what has hurt you and even more if you fictionalize it so that you come out the victor in the end or that justice is served to the offenders. I would love to read what happened especially if you get the upper hand and they get their comeuppance.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Perhaps that may be a good topic for a fan fiction story. Experts always say to write about what you know. Plus it is Very healing to write something down about what has hurt you and even more if you fictionalize it so that you come out the victor in the end or that justice is served to the offenders. I would love to read what happened especially if you get the upper hand and they get their comeuppance.
Ah, yes, I posted something about that on the Wizard boards earlier. Those Pyromancers RUINED. THE. GAME. Three specific ones, along with a ton of others, nearly lost me everything in Wizard. My friends, my stuff, my sister's account... I'll tell ya the story if ya like.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Ah, yes, I posted something about that on the Wizard boards earlier. Those Pyromancers RUINED. THE. GAME. Three specific ones, along with a ton of others, nearly lost me everything in Wizard. My friends, my stuff, my sister's account... I'll tell ya the story if ya like.
Please do, if you think it will help healing. Perhaps to start, a link to the Wiz thread?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Please do, if you think it will help healing. Perhaps to start, a link to the Wiz thread?
I think it's best I just tell ya. Wouldn't wanna get in trouble for posting links to other boards unless I'm told I can by KI or something... Just a precaution. XD

A long time ago, my good friend Ethan told me to come over o one of his friends' parties in a Sunken Palace. I was impressed, the guy seemed nice, so I friended him. He was a bit of a bad influence, and I nearly lost my best friends in the game to it. Later on, during this crazy hacker rampage, he met some of my closer friends, and they did NOT like him. At. All. He didn't like them either. He swore constantly, got on their nerves, and actually drove one into crying by insulting them constantly during what was supposed to be a simple PvP match in my sister's Sun Palace. They refused to even speak to each other. Some time later, my friends and I were playing in my new Wysteria Villa, enjoying ourselves... And all of a sudden, the guy started porting in, freaking out, and said the hacker was following him. The hacker hacked into my house, hacked him, and Ethan, (which scared the heck out of me) because he started running around the house calling for the guy and telling him he was going to hack him. I freaked out and went STRAIGHT to my Tower of Winter Winds and turned off ports, house and normal. Ethan ported in when I turned ports on, and he didn't even know what happened. However, it was sometime later, when my friends and I were just filming a fun little movie together, and the guy's friend ports in, says something I really never should say to my LITTLE SISTER, and told his friend he was going to hack her. I got angry and reported him, he got muted, but I still was too much of a coward to delete any of them... A month or so later, my good friends, Darby, Zachary, Haley, and Amber, and I were all playing Pirate. I commented during a Monquistan battleship fight that it was nice to have a break from the three. Darby told me I really needed to delete them, that she understood it would be difficult and pretty scary to think of what might happen if we ran into them again, but she told me to go to Wizard and helped me delete them, one by one. It feels so good to know I'll (hopefully) NEVER run into them again. But still... I'm scared I'm going to see them again and I'll be doomed. I've had something like that happen before....

I left out a ton of stuff here. Oh yea, a significant thing, they're PVP lovers and I was the one they dragged into all of their battles and they treated me terribly. They'd cuss at the opposing team, while I told them to stop, and they ignored me, and tell me to just shield, buff, and do all that balance wizards are "supposed" to do. >:c

Any thoughts on it?

Ciao!

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Still, hard work gets population.

Btw, you might be right on the schools but this is how i see it lol

Privateer = life because they heal

Buncaneer = death

Musketeers = storm because the sparks

witchdoctors = myth

swashbucklers = ice because they r awesome :D

Charming Todd Davenport
I'd say the witchdoctor would be death/myth and bucanner storm cause they deal tons of damage.

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
TheFrostMusketeer on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Don't even say that. People think that Ice is low because they never levle high enough to learn how to use it. My attacks are often really high. I remember in PvP one time a kid said "He is probably going to use Frost Giant" another person replied "Nah, it's to weak, proabably Colosssus" Then i used frost giant and it over-kileld him. So don't say ice is weak if you havent maxxed it.
Aye lad I too have an Ice Wizard and of course use Frost Giant all the time. I also have a Storm Wizard and use Storm Lord all the time. Storm Lord does a lot more damage than Frost Giant. That was the comparison I was making. Also I did not say that Ice Wizards are weak. I said that they typically do less damage than Storm Wizards which is 100% accurate as is the fact that Buccaneers typically do less damage than Swashbucklers. This is not opinion my good man...it is fact. If you have all these max level Wizards and Pirates running around I would expect you to know this. And also...I don't know what being over- kileld means but it sounds like fun.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:
I think it's best I just tell ya. Wouldn't wanna get in trouble for posting links to other boards unless I'm told I can by KI or something... Just a precaution. XD

A long time ago, my good friend Ethan told me to come over o one of his friends' parties in a Sunken Palace. I was impressed, the guy seemed nice, so I friended him. He was a bit of a bad influence, and I nearly lost my best friends in the game to it. Later on, during this crazy hacker rampage, he met some of my closer friends, and they did NOT like him. At. All. He didn't like them either. He swore constantly, got on their nerves, and actually drove one into crying by insulting them constantly during what was supposed to be a simple PvP match in my sister's Sun Palace. They refused to even speak to each other. Some time later, my friends and I were playing in my new Wysteria Villa, enjoying ourselves... And all of a sudden, the guy started porting in, freaking out, and said the hacker was following him. The hacker hacked into my house, hacked him, and Ethan, (which scared the heck out of me) because he started running around the house calling for the guy and telling him he was going to hack him. I freaked out and went STRAIGHT to my Tower of Winter Winds and turned off ports, house and normal. Ethan ported in when I turned ports on, and he didn't even know what happened. However, it was sometime later, when my friends and I were just filming a fun little movie together, and the guy's friend ports in, says something I really never should say to my LITTLE SISTER, and told his friend he was going to hack her. I got angry and reported him, he got muted, but I still was too much of a coward to delete any of them... A month or so later, my good friends, Darby, Zachary, Haley, and Amber, and I were all playing Pirate. I commented during a Monquistan battleship fight that it was nice to have a break from the three. Darby told me I really needed to delete them, that she understood it would be difficult and pretty scary to think of what might happen if we ran into them again, but she told me to go to Wizard and helped me delete them, one by one. It feels so good to know I'll (hopefully) NEVER run into them again. But still... I'm scared I'm going to see them again and I'll be doomed. I've had something like that happen before....

I left out a ton of stuff here. Oh yea, a significant thing, they're PVP lovers and I was the one they dragged into all of their battles and they treated me terribly. They'd cuss at the opposing team, while I told them to stop, and they ignored me, and tell me to just shield, buff, and do all that balance wizards are "supposed" to do. >:c

Any thoughts on it?

Ciao!
I have had plenty of PvP maniac and one hacker experiences in wiz and pirate. I am not exactly the biggest PvP fan, and I have 2 short stories, one from wiz and one from pirate.
Wiz: one time I was just watching one of my friends matches at the arena when some mid-level guys walked up to me and said that I was going to help them win a pvp match, (I was a lv 50 at the time, when it was max) and when I said no, they threatened to hack me. I was skeptical, yet at the same time worried. Then they showed that they weren't kidding, one of them logged off, and another player standing by me that was menu chat only all of a sudden started text chatting and said that he hacked the guy's account. I knew that even if I were to port away, he would still be able to get to me. luckily, there was a pvp nut nearby who was nice enough to say that he would fight the match instead of me. as a thanks, I friended him and helped him with several favors. later on, he told me that they got banned and they had forgotten about both of us anyway. He is still one of my closest wiz friends today.
Pirate: I was once hanging out at the brawling hall for a 3vs.3 with some of my friends, when some guys showed up and started heckling us about not being as invested in PvP as they were. Most of my pals left, but I stayed to confront them, because the one thing that annoys me the most are guys that bother other people about how they spend their game time.(mainly because I still hang out in the low level areas to roleplay on my own. it may be a bit sad, but I stand by it) Anyways, they kept saying that I should be in a clan, and not being invested in PvP at max lv is an embarrassment to the game. I forget how it ended exactly, but I do remember having a bunch of other guys walk in, and join in on my cause. The moment that made me the happiest is when one of the guys I was arguing with shifted because he agreed with me. I was Really proud to just show them that PvP isn't the most important thing in the game, and that it isn't something that anyone should take that seriously, especially when they resort to bullying just to get opponents.

morlokc-Pirate101 instagram fanpage

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010

Any thoughts on it?

Ciao!
Sorry but I think this is what's called "hijacking" a thread. Maybe make a new one?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Sorry but I think this is what's called "hijacking" a thread. Maybe make a new one?
Oops, oh yea..... DANGIT! I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me. XD

Ciao!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Oh yea, I already made one, scariest times in the game. XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Any thoughts on it?

Ciao!
Wow, Sounds like you had a tough time of it. Well this pyromancer would never do such things to people and every pyro I know wouldn't either so they are indeed a small sampling of us. I suspect a lot of the hacking stuff is pure bluffery. They cannot access your account unless they know your user name and password. I suspect the illustration I just read about a text only person suddenly talking was just one of their characters that they used to scare people. They have it look like they don't know them then they just use their own account character pretending to be text only. It would indeed look scary but its just a street magicians trick. Even if you did run into them all you have to do is block them and whatever they try to say to you, you will never see. They will not be able to scare you because they cannot talk to you anymore. A bully is mostly hot air and once you stop them from puffing up and telling lies to manipulate people their low character and weaknesses really show up. Deleting them was indeed the wise thing to do. If you ever see them, just click on them then block them and port away and it's done. KingsIsle does a lot to keep you safe from these kinds of predators and if one ever bothers you again just report them or if that scares you note the time and realm you are in and their name and send an email to the wonderful folks at KingsIsle and trust me they WILL protect you. This is a pyromancer that has been stalked by someone from the game (my own fault, I got careless with my personal info). I blocked them from accessing me IRL and I blocked them in the game. If He had pushed it I could have very easily gotten him banned, but as he limited his worse offences to off the game I was limited. But I took action and with KI and my friends help He cannot access me and I am totally safe. You did the right thing. But please know that there are pyromancers out here that are noble and will turn our strengths onto any bully and fiercely protect the innocent. Since you were filming when he misbehaved you have great ammo to report him with. You have proof of his misdeeds. Knowledge is power. Between those of us that care and the fierce protection policies at KI you don't have to worry. You are save with us. . x Anne cocks her rifle and gives a Hearty YAR. x
P.S. Just remember that stalking tricks and hacking are 2 different things. They are using tricks and game loopholes to get to places that is not truly hacking. They are pretending to have way more power that the actually do. They are just using fear to control you. Typical bully behavior. Don't let it fool you. It's all bluff. The safety measures here do work. x Gives big sisterly hug x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Any thoughts on it?

Ciao!
P.P.S. Links to KingsIsle pages and their official fan sites are allowed so you would have no worries there.