Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

EPIC House Idea!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
I just saw all the houses and I am AMAZED!!! Well done Ki! But you know, I like a little bit of everything, and I wanted to suggest to make an ALL CLASS house idea!

here is an idea of a mixed house:
-Its exterior is the witchdoctor thing, with cool witch doctor caves and trees and such.
-In its exterior we can include bridges and that epic skull from the Buc house. It also contains a shark pool which we can dive into, and witchdoctor traps.
-I dont know what shape the buildings can be...
-Its interior is the caves from musketeer house. We can include all swash, buck, musketeer and privateer traps here.

Yeah I know that my idea is not overlly good but I would still love to buy it for 250000 gold so make it good if you actually make it!

Silver Dino Hawkins (lv 65 )

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Interesting, a hodge-podge of different aspects from all the classes. I like it! a few more ideas and details and it just might work.

good luck.

Impish Omar Underwood

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
Interesting, personally I'm hoping for time that we can custom build houses in sections. However I know how impractical that can be from a programming perspective. Ah dreams...

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Interesting, a hodge-podge of different aspects from all the classes. I like it! a few more ideas and details and it just might work.

good luck.

Impish Omar Underwood
Hmmm I can't think of any more. It is difficult to think of effects and layout, although if you find the perfect combination of the mixed class house, the result will be very epic