Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

empire bundle

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 20, 2015
I recently bought the empire bundle and i am wondering if i should redeem it on buck or wait until i max out my privateer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valdus15797 on Jun 21, 2018 wrote:
I recently bought the empire bundle and i am wondering if i should redeem it on buck or wait until i max out my privateer
You can divide up bundles between your pirates. I would give it to your Buck ( at least the gear ) as it has flanking talent and a walk in Darkness grants. These powers and talents are more useful to a melee fighter than a class that tends to stay in the back & has Repel Boarders.
You can give Nausica to your Privateer ( she's a great companion! ) and the house and ship where you will.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2010
anecorbie on Jun 22, 2018 wrote:
You can divide up bundles between your pirates. I would give it to your Buck ( at least the gear ) as it has flanking talent and a walk in Darkness grants. These powers and talents are more useful to a melee fighter than a class that tends to stay in the back & has Repel Boarders.
You can give Nausica to your Privateer ( she's a great companion! ) and the house and ship where you will.
Not trying to be rude but, You are misguiding him. Flanking robe is completely useless and the talent itself is annoying to the point it could revoke their hide. No person would use that in PvP at all and as a PvP Champion i'd never recommend this outfit to anyone besides for look and stitching.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MrLucasKidd on Jun 23, 2018 wrote:
Not trying to be rude but, You are misguiding him. Flanking robe is completely useless and the talent itself is annoying to the point it could revoke their hide. No person would use that in PvP at all and as a PvP Champion i'd never recommend this outfit to anyone besides for look and stitching.
Since this wasn't posted in the Spar Chamber, I'm assuming he's asking for advice for PVE combat and, in any case, both of us are stating an opinion.
Yes, flanking does remove hide but I know a few PVP champions who have gear that grants it; they're expert at avoiding a premature flank.
A Buccaneer with a Flanking talent or a choice of Walk in Shadows will get more out of this than a Privateer. ( opinion. )

Community Leader
valdus15797 on Jun 21, 2018 wrote:
Since this was originally posted in PvP, I assume it's for PvP purposes. Redeem Nausica when your privateer hits max level. She gets a lot more value on a privateer. The hat and boots are the best hat and boot options for buccaneers, so use those on your buck. Redeem them at the level 60 (currently the max) tier. The robe is hot garbage, so it should only be used for stitches at most. You should be able to redeem the gear and companion separately, so you should get the gear now and just wait for your privy to max out

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Ensign
Nov 08, 2014