Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

El Dorado... NOT a city of gold???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
So I was leveling up my other pirates, and i noticed something in the story line. It has been foreshadowed twice, in the first world, that el dorado might not be a city of shining gold. Let me explain.

Warning- Spoilers ahead if you have not completed skull island

• In Manny's quest line, we were told that he and the crew abandoned their captain when they heard a roar from the city of "gold." But what did we find? Azteca! (it was actually Xol Akmul, but you know what i mean) It was just an ancient ruin of Aztecan people, who fled their home land because of Morganthe.
  • Next is when we imprison the Gold Monkey. Gortez was called the gold monkey. It was also mentioned that the gold monkey "...was a treasure beyond reckoning." Gortez was a treasure to the Monquistion, but now, he's an enemy.

I probably brushed over something obvious or maybe El Dorado really is a city of gold. I just felt the need share this.