Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Earning Scrip

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Does anyone know the fastest way to get scrip? I was wondering because I want to get the Buccaneer Standard, but it cost 12,000 scrips and I have about 2,000 right now. What's up with that!? If you ask me, that is way too expensive and the price of the different standards should be lowered. Still, what it the fastest way to earn scrip?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate Master on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
Does anyone know the fastest way to get scrip? I was wondering because I want to get the Buccaneer Standard, but it cost 12,000 scrips and I have about 2,000 right now. What's up with that!? If you ask me, that is way too expensive and the price of the different standards should be lowered. Still, what it the fastest way to earn scrip?
Probably doing what you're already doing. There are only 4 ways to get scrip at present:
Hunt ships, this is your best option, IMO
Smuggler's Arena, best done with a full team, takes anywhere from one and a half hours to two hours, you get a fair amount of scrip if you complete it. It's tough on companions, so if you're still questing save it for the evening before bed time. ( this allows your companions bed-rest time ).
The Pirate's Regatta needs a full team to be successful, amount of scrip similar to ship hunting.
Smuggler's Cove ( house ) has a wishing well that occasionally gives scrip ( amounts varies ).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I can't believe I forgot to mention Ranked PVP, win or lose you get scrip; however this costs crowns and the other methods do not.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
I can't believe I forgot to mention Ranked PVP, win or lose you get scrip; however this costs crowns and the other methods do not.
If y'are a member, it's free!