Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

dueling diego prizes?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 15, 2014
so what kind of prizes can we get for playing this game? i played a few times and all i got was a few coins... seams not worth it...

Administrator
Hi! To some it may not be worth it, but to others, it is something that has been highly requested! We certainly hope you enjoy this new feature on FreeKIGames.com.

There are seven tiers of rewards you can earn and are set up to have common, rare, and ultra rare rewards. Most common rewards are things like housing items. Rare rewards include ship equipment. Ultra Rare rewards can be companion training tomes, rental mounts, treasures from the Tribal Crew pack, and more!

Best of luck!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i think its worth it ya get lots of cool housing that you cant buy from vendors and to top it off, ya get 50 gold every time! whoever came up with that idea is great one eyed jack!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
So you can get a Hunting Puma by playing that game?! SWEET!

Administrator
CheeryCherry1234 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
So you can get a Hunting Puma by playing that game?! SWEET!
No no . . . no hunting puma, but you can get something like a 7-day Lurching Lobster Mount from the Tier 3 rewards if you're really lucky.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:
No no . . . no hunting puma, but you can get something like a 7-day Lurching Lobster Mount from the Tier 3 rewards if you're really lucky.
oh... that's still cool right?

Captain
May 16, 2011
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?49870-Dueling-Diego-Rewards

That site has all the rewards listed. I played it for hours last night, trying to get to tier 7. Thanks Freeki Games, this game is brilliant!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Administrator
fearless robert sp... on Feb 5, 2014 wrote:
i wonder if ye can get companions from it
Dueling Diego does not give companions as rewards.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013