Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Drifting off

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 15, 2010
Well guys I'm leaving for a while. My son was born yesterday and i think i need a couple weeks to help him get settled in so in a couple weeks a month at most most i'll be back. On a side note though Bonnie my oldest was already asking when he'd start playing, I give him till five

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
the purple captian on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Well guys I'm leaving for a while. My son was born yesterday and i think i need a couple weeks to help him get settled in so in a couple weeks a month at most most i'll be back. On a side note though Bonnie my oldest was already asking when he'd start playing, I give him till five

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
Congratulations, and goodbye for now!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
Congrats on your new crew member!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your son May you sail in waters that allow you to get enough sleep and lots of health and joy to your son.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
Well, now that is just fantastic news. CONGRATULATIONS to you, Kai! As fun as P101 is, there's nothing more adventurous and awe inspiring then bringing another pee-wee pirate into the world, to continue your glorious legacy.

We'll be here, holding down the fort, warding off the Armada and plundering the Skyways. Enjoy your new little bundle of joy...and let the adventures begin.

Again, congrats to you and your newly expanded family!

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013

Kai Sawkins

STAY GOLD
Congratulations on your new son!!! The first few months are tough with a new baby (well for at least my brother which is 2 now And living up to the terrible twos ) we'll miss you here and hope everything goes well. I'll be sticking to the cut throats so when he starts playing there won't be as many to blast his raft to pieces (seems as if only one cannon ball should have done the trick) again congratulations

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013