Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Draft Messages and more for message boards.

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Can we see the status of our post? And can we also save it as a draft so we can update it time from time?

Draft:
Just like an email, you can save your work and continue on it later. It would be greatly helpful if you are doing a survey (which I may plan to do), to ask pirates what they think about certain stuff, and submit results in this draft over a course of a week. Myabe you also have a idea, but you want a day or 2 to tweak it.

There will be these following statuses if you publish a post. You can click on a speical tab to view the status of your post:
1.) Draft: This shows you if your message is a draft or not.
2.) Awaiting Moderation: Shows if your message is awaiting moderation. This would be helpful since once I thought an idea I made got rejected, but it was actually still in moderation stage. So I posted the same idea again.
3.) Submitted / Rejected: Shows if your post is submitted or rejected.

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
It would also be a good idea to see if your message was sent or not. Recently I have had some strange issues with submitting a message.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
It would also be a good idea to see if your message was sent or not. Recently I have had some strange issues with submitting a message.
Yea I have had an error pop up right when I should be getting the page that, once again, tells me my post is now in moderation. I wasn't sure if my post was submitted and just the notification page errored or the whole process did. I just waited and it turned out that only the notification page is what failed, not the post but it would have been nice to have a way to know that. We may be asking for a lot here from not knowing how the inner workings of the message boards system works but at least the request is out there.