Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Does Kingsisle Plan On Advertising Again?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
A lot of people have wondered if Kingsisle plans on making Pirate 101 commercials again. It has been suggested that if Kingsisle does try to do this they should place the advertisements in reliant places, particularly places people watch others play Pirate 101 like Twitch or You Tube.

Kingsisle I just wanted to say that if you would be interested in making Pirate 101 commercials again, I would be more than happy to discuss advertising Pirate 101 on my Twitch channel. If someone with Kingsisle can respond here that they would be interested I would be more than happy to send an e-mail so we can potentially set it up.

I also wanted to add in this post I have come up with the perfect solution to Kingsisle by mistake or not neglecting to promote all family-friendly streamers that stream Kingsisle games. The solution is to simply make a list of all family-friendly streamers (and You Tubers) that Kingsisle has vetted to be family-friendly and post it on the Pirate 101 and Wizard 101 websites along with links to their channels. This could be done within a day.

Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer who does not make a roaring noise.

Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg - Level 70 Privateer who can and does die from time to time.

rrrrzzzz on Twitch! The Twitch channel for Pirate 101 streams just about every Friday and / or Saturday!

Lieutenant
Oct 18, 2014
Without shoving in the whole streamer thing, advertising again sounds like a great idea.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
What?
Advertising in order to bring a product to new people? Like that's ever worked before.

But, really, I've been saying for awhile that KI needs to advertise more. As well as advertise internationally. It's more than just Americans who play KI games.