Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you know KI animators?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I have noticed that I looked at some names in the game's credits, & noticed some notable people that have worked on the game, likely Eric Doggett, & Tony Gaddis.

I know Robert Lovelett, or Donkey Hotay, made the Puppet Shows, & all, however, I shortly noticed Eric Doggett did some animation work, like how he did with the idle animations to Mr. Swidget. I really liked how he did 3d animation work for Pirate101! & I do admire Tony Gaddis' work on P101, too, even though he had done 3d animations in W101, too, & he did plenty.

Hope I get the chance to speak to Eric Doggett on the boards or Tony Gaddis, at least, Bonnie Anne, though I would like it if one o' them as one of our favorite P101 characters. Would be nice to talk to some KI 3d animators once in a while.

& if we do get to talk to one o' them, which P101 character would you think of would they use in their profiles?

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Well, I did see their compilation videos displaying their animations to W101 & P101, & I have to say, they are excellently amazing & well animated. Nice that they did 3d animation work to the P101 in-game characters' models. I even took notice that Doggett did idle/fidget animations to Mr. Swidget while watching it. Top notch to him.

While I know they, along with others, have still been busy doing more 3d in-game animation work, in P101 & W101, I can hope we may get the chance to talk to them one day in the message boards.