Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you have anything that relates to you?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
So here's what this is. Do you have anything in the game that relates to you in real life? I'll give an example that's true about me (it is no lie)

My great uncle in the time of prohibition (no beer was allowed) my great uncle owned a brewery (made beer) when they made the law beer was illegal he moved south near the border. But then he was kidnapped by poncho via and was held for ransom. But somehow they hit it off (became friends) I don't know the rest of the story but here's how I know it's true. Poncho my great uncle and ponchos gang took a picture together, poncho my GU and his gang all signed the picture with them together.

Does anything in pirate101 connect to you and your family or someone you know? If so comment (or comment on someone else's) I'll see you in the spiral!

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on May 3, 2014 wrote:
So here's what this is. Do you have anything in the game that relates to you in real life? I'll give an example that's true about me (it is no lie)

My great uncle in the time of prohibition (no beer was allowed) my great uncle owned a brewery (made beer) when they made the law beer was illegal he moved south near the border. But then he was kidnapped by poncho via and was held for ransom. But somehow they hit it off (became friends) I don't know the rest of the story but here's how I know it's true. Poncho my great uncle and ponchos gang took a picture together, poncho my GU and his gang all signed the picture with them together.

Does anything in pirate101 connect to you and your family or someone you know? If so comment (or comment on someone else's) I'll see you in the spiral!

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer
Wow, what a fantastic and fascinating story I think the closest I can get is that I have vacationed on Ocracoke Island in the Outer Banks which is where Blackbeard or Captain Edward Teach was killed. Here is a link to a drawing of him with some fun facts.