Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Do you get any of the seven from Tumbleweed?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
I would love to know because I think they're all really cool. I remember seeing someone with Wild Bill and I think someone with the Duck, but that could've been Dan Drake also. Thanks for your help!

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 31, Swashbuckler.

Community Leader
Sly Wolf on Dec 18, 2012 wrote:
I would love to know because I think they're all really cool. I remember seeing someone with Wild Bill and I think someone with the Duck, but that could've been Dan Drake also. Thanks for your help!

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 31, Swashbuckler.
Each class gets one or more of the 6 remaining members. Buccaneers get Billy the Kid, Musketeers get Duck Holiday, Privateers get Jane Canary and Will Bill Peacock, Swashbucklers get Buffalo Bill and Witchdoctors get Bat Masterson. They are also all available from the crown shop after you complete the questline, of course.

Also, I'm trying to compile a list of which companions each class gets from quests on my blog. If anyone looking at this knows of any that I'm missing, say so here or over on my blog.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
Oh sweet! Thanks!

~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 32, Swashbuckler.