Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Discussion: Inoshishi Bandits

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Here's a list of all the Swashbuckler's in Mooshu: Shinobis, Goat Monks, and Inoshishi Bandits???

According to the Swashbucker class, "Swashbucklers rely on speed and finesse in combat..." My question is, how are the Inoshishi Bandits Swasbucklers? They bash you brutally with the back of their club/axe and smash you with their clubs and axes. The only thing finessive about them in the part where the spin in their critical, everything else makes them look more like Buccaneers. Since they are Swashbucklers, they have lower health, but are impossible to hit and they do devistating damage. Shinobi Ninja Pigs have finesse in everything they do, their critical, their attacks, even their victory. Goat Monks are a different story, but all of their criticals show an extreme amount of finese. In my book, Inoshishi Bandits have every right to be called Buccaneers. I wouldn't mind if they had extremely high health because I would be able to hit them. My question to you is if you think the Inoshishi Bandits should be changed to Buccaneers or keep being Swashbucklers?

Merciless Valkoor Level 50

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I agree. I often got confused by them.