Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

did you or did you not know this?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i needed to see if anyone knew this. in granchia you can go to the catacombs a second way other than the ramp. all you have to do is go to the bird, walk into the globe and turn toward the ditch then walk straight into it, you go down a pile of rubble and there you have it, you get the bird and you get the tomb in one go. did anyone know this or is it just me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
i needed to see if anyone knew this. in granchia you can go to the catacombs a second way other than the ramp. all you have to do is go to the bird, walk into the globe and turn toward the ditch then walk straight into it, you go down a pile of rubble and there you have it, you get the bird and you get the tomb in one go. did anyone know this or is it just me?
Nice find :D

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
I did not know this....but now I most certainly do, and I thank you for sharing, Jack!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I didn't know also,that's an unexpected short cut.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Jack you certainly are the expert spy against the armada.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Ensign
Jun 03, 2012
Awesome Find! Keep on looking for secrets,I'd be glad to hear them!
- Olivia Freeman lvl 65
Strong Alexis Strong lvl 65
Strong Tyler Kirk lvl 65

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
Wait that's the second way? I thought that was the only way you could get in .-.