Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did you know?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Hi, I was thinking, if KI is still busy working on updates and story lines, why not create a game to make time fly?

It's really simple: I ask "Did you know" question, a ridiculous one, and someone has to come up with an even more ridiculous answer to say why it's true. For example:

Avery: Bonnie, did you know that the armada are actually elves?
Bonnie: Why yes I did, and they are working in secret to bring joy to the spiral, now that Kane's gone, because Kane used to be Krampus.

I have know Idea if this counts as roe playing or not, but, there are some rules.

1. Nothing too ridiculous, me don't want Avery turning into the high troggy chief.
2. No spilling out any personal info about yourselves while doing this.

I hope you guys have fun doing this.

I'll start: Did you know that Gortez is running a hotel in the ancient ruins?

Administrator
Fun idea! Replying to kickstart it. I'd participate, but let's see where this goes with everyone else first :).

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Bat Masterson on Jan 3, 2020 wrote:
Fun idea! Replying to kickstart it. I'd participate, but let's see where this goes with everyone else first :).
Thanks, and I think I'm going to faint. The Bat Masterson replying to an idea of mine? I'm honored!

Ensign
Nov 26, 2011
Amazingshot123 on Dec 29, 2019 wrote:
Hi, I was thinking, if KI is still busy working on updates and story lines, why not create a game to make time fly?

It's really simple: I ask "Did you know" question, a ridiculous one, and someone has to come up with an even more ridiculous answer to say why it's true. For example:

Avery: Bonnie, did you know that the armada are actually elves?
Bonnie: Why yes I did, and they are working in secret to bring joy to the spiral, now that Kane's gone, because Kane used to be Krampus.

I have know Idea if this counts as roe playing or not, but, there are some rules.

1. Nothing too ridiculous, me don't want Avery turning into the high troggy chief.
2. No spilling out any personal info about yourselves while doing this.

I hope you guys have fun doing this.

I'll start: Did you know that Gortez is running a hotel in the ancient ruins?
Little bit sad this isn't gathering steam. Allow me to help!
--------

Answer: Yes, but that's because tropical vacations were all the rage in Monquista. All those expectations of "civil" society are enough to drive a gorilla bananas!

Did you know that Kane was actually really horrible at playing chess?

...These are bad. Sorry

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Orebit on Jan 7, 2020 wrote:
Little bit sad this isn't gathering steam. Allow me to help!
--------

Answer: Yes, but that's because tropical vacations were all the rage in Monquista. All those expectations of "civil" society are enough to drive a gorilla bananas!

Did you know that Kane was actually really horrible at playing chess?

...These are bad. Sorry
Answer: In terms of a real game of chess, I'd say Kane does not have as much experience with it as he does with other things such as... world domination.

Did you know that Monquistans consider rotting bananas to be unholy?

Petty Officer
Nov 23, 2019
Lookit Light on Jan 7, 2020 wrote:
Answer: In terms of a real game of chess, I'd say Kane does not have as much experience with it as he does with other things such as... world domination.

Did you know that Monquistans consider rotting bananas to be unholy?
Yes, because the monk thought his hand had got eaten off by one.

Did you know that when you listen to Bonnie Ann and Ratbeard argue you'll quickly start falling asleep?