Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did Pollo Breach Stormgates?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
With the whole idea of a storm gate pollo charted that never stays a certain place for long thing going on and how storm gates are basically breaches in "bubbles" of land in the spiral, the fact that they often move yet remain attached has me thinking. Isn't it possible that there is other sets of worlds that connect to each other floating randomly that are only accessible when their storm gate paths rarely collide with other storm gate routes? So basically say you have sets of worlds Valencia and others that connect its extremely likely that there are other sets of worlds, worlds that are so hard to access we know nothing about nor think they exist, that only connect through accidental orbiting collides! This explains a whole idea of a not explored area that a master geographer found he could predict where said group of worlds collides next if he new there orbit! Worlds only enter able through freak accidents where storm gate routes hit each other, then disconnect as orbit paths continue!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Quite Jacques on Jun 9, 2015 wrote:
With the whole idea of a storm gate pollo charted that never stays a certain place for long thing going on and how storm gates are basically breaches in "bubbles" of land in the spiral, the fact that they often move yet remain attached has me thinking. Isn't it possible that there is other sets of worlds that connect to each other floating randomly that are only accessible when their storm gate paths rarely collide with other storm gate routes? So basically say you have sets of worlds Valencia and others that connect its extremely likely that there are other sets of worlds, worlds that are so hard to access we know nothing about nor think they exist, that only connect through accidental orbiting collides! This explains a whole idea of a not explored area that a master geographer found he could predict where said group of worlds collides next if he new there orbit! Worlds only enter able through freak accidents where storm gate routes hit each other, then disconnect as orbit paths continue!
mew has said before it is very likely there are worlds with no stormgates or spiral doors

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
To add on to what Zuto says, I think Blind Mew confirmed that the Aquilans (likely Aquilus himself) were the ones who ripped holes in worlds and created stormgates; this means that they are creature-made, not natural occurrences and so the only places with stormgates are the places the Aquilans explored. At least that's what I think..

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
To add on to what Zuto says, I think Blind Mew confirmed that the Aquilans (likely Aquilus himself) were the ones who ripped holes in worlds and created stormgates; this means that they are creature-made, not natural occurrences and so the only places with stormgates are the places the Aquilans explored. At least that's what I think..
the gates are natural, the windstones are not natural and were made in aquila allowing the aquilans to make the first spiral empire

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
zuto4011a on Jun 10, 2015 wrote:
the gates are natural, the windstones are not natural and were made in aquila allowing the aquilans to make the first spiral empire
Oh.. my bad . Sorry I thought they created tears in the spiral.