Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did anyone catch this?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 28, 2012
Earlier I was on the Test Realm and I like to look at the top left screen and see anything. Then it said " Emblem World data 1%." x silence x
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So that might be the next world or one of the next worlds coming soon!
What do you think the newest world "Emblem" theme be? Post down below and gives us your thoughts. Well that's all for now peace off!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Joshua Silver on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
Earlier I was on the Test Realm and I like to look at the top left screen and see anything. Then it said " Emblem World data 1%." x silence x
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you think the newest world "Emblem" theme be? Post down below and gives us your thoughts. Well that's all for now peace off!
I suspect you may be overthinking that. I think that is tech speech for some of the stuff that is already there. I seem to remember hearing that explained once but the details escape me. *Starts to feel old*

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Joshua Silver on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe it's a sideworld.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
An emblem is actually just a small picture or symbol that represents something. So "Emblem World Data," might just be Pirate101 loading the little pictures/symbols that represent each of the worlds.

~Quick Pearl