Dear friends of Romantic Nicholas Jones

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
60
I am sorry friends of mine but i'm not going to be online for at least a week. I am having some technical diffeculties on my pirate101 computer. I will keep you updated. where's Gracie Conrad when you need her?

PS arceaus and zap if you are reading this, maybe we could start over in a week but to be honest I do not know what I did wrong

En garde friends
Romantic Nicholas Jones 64 swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
60
hello guys I got my pirate101 computer reset but i'm not sure if it will crash because this game is so large. if you are wondering why I can't use my nook is because it's actually my moms and I only use it for work and minecraft.

cya soon

En Garde
Romantic Nicholas Jones level 64 swashbuckler

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
I am sorry friends of mine but i'm not going to be online for at least a week. I am having some technical diffeculties on my pirate101 computer. I will keep you updated. where's Gracie Conrad when you need her?

PS arceaus and zap if you are reading this, maybe we could start over in a week but to be honest I do not know what I did wrong

En garde friends
Romantic Nicholas Jones 64 swashbuckler
I truly hope you get things worked out and I have sent my Gracie to help as needed. Hoping to see you back in the skyways soon. Fair sailing Pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
hello guys I got my pirate101 computer reset but i'm not sure if it will crash because this game is so large. if you are wondering why I can't use my nook is because it's actually my moms and I only use it for work and minecraft.

cya soon

En Garde
Romantic Nicholas Jones level 64 swashbuckler
As of this date the game is not formatted for tablets yet anyway

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
60
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
I truly hope you get things worked out and I have sent my Gracie to help as needed. Hoping to see you back in the skyways soon. Fair sailing Pirate.
thanks chrissy the game means a lot to me. I wish my computer had saved the photos I made before I reset the computer .

En Garde
Romantic Nicholas Jones lev. 64 swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
60
well my computer almost reset again when my updates were at 12%. how drastic, good it didn't reset!

En Garde

Romantic Nicholas Jones level 64 swashbuckler

DUEL?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
kvtasmaniafan 123 on Dec 14, 2013 wrote:
thanks chrissy the game means a lot to me. I wish my computer had saved the photos I made before I reset the computer .

En Garde
Romantic Nicholas Jones lev. 64 swashbuckler
You might want to make an account on Pirate101 Central and upload your pirate photos there. Knowing all my best ones are safe and sound in my Central albums is very comforting to me.