Deacon Drops?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
163
Ahhhhhh, Deacon. He's the very first Armada villain you fought and is also the very first Armada villain you meet. As cool as this sounds, I was a tad disappointed that Deacon didn't have any drops unique to him. I think Deacon should have at least one drop unique to him, especially since his brothers all have unique drops to them. Bishop has his staff, his eyes, his Sprocket Key, and his hat, Rooke has his axe, Bulwark, Robe, and hat, and heck, even Kane himself has his mask as a drop. Don't you guys also think that Deacon should get more love in terms of having unique drops since he's the very first armada villain you are introduced to? I myself would like to get Deacon's Gun or maybe Deacon's Cape as a potential drop on the loot table. What do you fellow pirates out there think of adding in unique drops to Deacon?

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8206
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
Ahhhhhh, Deacon. He's the very first Armada villain you fought and is also the very first Armada villain you meet. As cool as this sounds, I was a tad disappointed that Deacon didn't have any drops unique to him. I think Deacon should have at least one drop unique to him, especially since his brothers all have unique drops to them. Bishop has his staff, his eyes, his Sprocket Key, and his hat, Rooke has his axe, Bulwark, Robe, and hat, and heck, even Kane himself has his mask as a drop. Don't you guys also think that Deacon should get more love in terms of having unique drops since he's the very first armada villain you are introduced to? I myself would like to get Deacon's Gun or maybe Deacon's Cape as a potential drop on the loot table. What do you fellow pirates out there think of adding in unique drops to Deacon?

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
You're not the first to ask this, and with good reason - he ought to have an unique drop. Heck, even Phule has unique drops and we don't even fight him!
Please KI, go back and give Deacon some boss drops!
BTW, Queen doesn't drop anything either.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
1155
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
Ahhhhhh, Deacon. He's the very first Armada villain you fought and is also the very first Armada villain you meet. As cool as this sounds, I was a tad disappointed that Deacon didn't have any drops unique to him. I think Deacon should have at least one drop unique to him, especially since his brothers all have unique drops to them. Bishop has his staff, his eyes, his Sprocket Key, and his hat, Rooke has his axe, Bulwark, Robe, and hat, and heck, even Kane himself has his mask as a drop. Don't you guys also think that Deacon should get more love in terms of having unique drops since he's the very first armada villain you are introduced to? I myself would like to get Deacon's Gun or maybe Deacon's Cape as a potential drop on the loot table. What do you fellow pirates out there think of adding in unique drops to Deacon?

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
That sounds like a great idea! Maybe he should drop his Cloak or cape?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
525
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
Ahhhhhh, Deacon. He's the very first Armada villain you fought and is also the very first Armada villain you meet. As cool as this sounds, I was a tad disappointed that Deacon didn't have any drops unique to him. I think Deacon should have at least one drop unique to him, especially since his brothers all have unique drops to them. Bishop has his staff, his eyes, his Sprocket Key, and his hat, Rooke has his axe, Bulwark, Robe, and hat, and heck, even Kane himself has his mask as a drop. Don't you guys also think that Deacon should get more love in terms of having unique drops since he's the very first armada villain you are introduced to? I myself would like to get Deacon's Gun or maybe Deacon's Cape as a potential drop on the loot table. What do you fellow pirates out there think of adding in unique drops to Deacon?

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 38 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
YARRRRRRRRRRR! me and my friend were talking about this! I don't care what it is, I just want a unique drop or drops from deacon!

Admiral
May 27, 2009
1221
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
163
anecorbie on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
You're not the first to ask this, and with good reason - he ought to have an unique drop. Heck, even Phule has unique drops and we don't even fight him!
Please KI, go back and give Deacon some boss drops!
BTW, Queen doesn't drop anything either.
Yeah the thing is, I was questing on my Musketeer when the idea hit me that Deacon had no boss drops. This struck me as odd since like I said before, Deacon is the first Armada villain that the player is introduced to. Deacon himself is also the one who arrested you and put you in jail in the tutorial. I'll be more than happy if Deacon had unique loot to him, especially since Motherlode Mine isn't a very long dungeon at all. Giving Deacon unique loot will literally make Motherlode Mine a hot spot for farming. If Deacon did get unique loot to him, I don't really care if it's "overpowered" or if it's for any level to use or anything, I'll just be happy that he got unique stuff added to him. And yes, I completely forgot about Phule, lol. Phule also drops his Mask, Mojo Blade Medallion, and his Wand, yet we don't even fight him! He sends his guards at you and fled through the sewer. That Deacon Gun and Deacon Cloak looked really cool. If it dropped, I'd use it for stitching.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
525
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
Yeah the thing is, I was questing on my Musketeer when the idea hit me that Deacon had no boss drops. This struck me as odd since like I said before, Deacon is the first Armada villain that the player is introduced to. Deacon himself is also the one who arrested you and put you in jail in the tutorial. I'll be more than happy if Deacon had unique loot to him, especially since Motherlode Mine isn't a very long dungeon at all. Giving Deacon unique loot will literally make Motherlode Mine a hot spot for farming. If Deacon did get unique loot to him, I don't really care if it's "overpowered" or if it's for any level to use or anything, I'll just be happy that he got unique stuff added to him. And yes, I completely forgot about Phule, lol. Phule also drops his Mask, Mojo Blade Medallion, and his Wand, yet we don't even fight him! He sends his guards at you and fled through the sewer. That Deacon Gun and Deacon Cloak looked really cool. If it dropped, I'd use it for stitching.
why not a weapon that's both his cane and gun?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
8206
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
why not a weapon that's both his cane and gun?
Right, we need more staffy/shooty weapons, or would it be smashy/shooty?

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
525
anecorbie on Oct 5, 2017 wrote:
Right, we need more staffy/shooty weapons, or would it be smashy/shooty?
probably smashy/shooty.