Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

De Monte Ships

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
De Monte ships are too hard to defeat in Cool Ranch! A Cool Ranch frigate (mine is level 22) and De Monte ships are 23, 24, 25, and 26. It's very annoying and it's almost impossible for me to beat them. Also, one time, it was unfair how I was fighting one of the De Monte ships and they just somehow walked away as if I walked far away which I didn't and got all of its health back. Please make them less harder, Kingsisle!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I feel your pain when battling Ships in the skyway either one of three things happen to me, this is in order from least common to most common:
1. Nothing, just me vs the ship
2. Another ships joins the party... yay...
3. I accidentally go to far away when the ship is only 1 hit away from sinking ;-;

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
KatherineDragonBla... on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
De Monte ships are too hard to defeat in Cool Ranch! A Cool Ranch frigate (mine is level 22) and De Monte ships are 23, 24, 25, and 26. It's very annoying and it's almost impossible for me to beat them. Also, one time, it was unfair how I was fighting one of the De Monte ships and they just somehow walked away as if I walked far away which I didn't and got all of its health back. Please make them less harder, Kingsisle!
Yes, I've done this quest many, many times. If you get hung up on the idea of sinking them, you'll get frustrated. I always think to myself, " Ok, Monkeys, you may have battered my ship, but when you board, I'll trounce you so hard, you'll run for your trees!"
It's supposed to be a challenge. However, how is your ship equipped? Can you find better equipment in the bazaar?
Or get a few friends together and attack them all!
Good hunting!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I would recommend increasing your nautical level and buying better ship gear. My privateer is currently on this quest, and he's pretty OP. And he has a bison frigate.