Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dark Crawler's theme?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Heya,

So I just did Old Scratch's last promo quest which involves killing the Dark Crawler for those who dont know.

And the soundtrack during that battle is great! But I dont recall hearing it anywhere else before...

Anyone know where it may have been played? I assume it would be in cool ranch seeing that battle takes place there.

Anyway, it's a shame such a cool music would only play once in the entire game, I hope you can make it play in some other places too, KI :)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
That's a combat theme from Celestia in Wizard101. I think it might also play when fighting the various enemies in Stormgates.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Well, i mean that Soundtrack is only there. And it's only during Scratch's promotion you get there.

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
imagician26 on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
Well, i mean that Soundtrack is only there. And it's only during Scratch's promotion you get there.
yes, but what the person that replied to you meant, that's the Celestia sound track you hear on wizard101 when in combat.

If you don't play both wizard and pirate, you miss a large part of the story of the spiral.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
You know, I think using recycled Wizard101 themes kinda takes away the originality in P101. Maybe there should be new regular & boss combat themes for battling enemies & bosses in the spiritual places in P101.

I've heard W101's Celestia themes in the Stormgates, & honestly, it's repetitive to me.