Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Create Your Own NPC!

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Have fun, create your own Non-Player Character that can be a good or bad guy/girl, and let your creativity and imaginations run as wild as a tiger!

I'll post in the meantime.

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Helpful Aurora Par... on Oct 2, 2017 wrote:
Have fun, create your own Non-Player Character that can be a good or bad guy/girl, and let your creativity and imaginations run as wild as a tiger!

Have fun,
Okay, that's quite alright.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016

Have fun,
ill post!

name: elisabeth mousher

species: cat

side: good

looks: a black furred cat with a white triangle of fur around her nose and emerald green eyes.

location: the isle of dogs in barkley square by where the entrance to the lunden bridge would be.

outfit: a red dress and boots, a belt with a sword and gun holster on the side, a jade necklace with a pendant shaped like the professor's B.O.X from w101 but emerald and onyx colored and really small, like I said pendant sized.

weapon(s) of choice: a long rapier with jades and emeralds embellished in the blade, and a gun with rubies embellished on the barrel.

animation: she pulls out her gun and brushes it off, then does the same to her sword, and then rolls her eyes in boredom.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
thedragonpirate245... on Oct 4, 2017 wrote:
ill post!

name: elisabeth mousher

species: cat

side: good

looks: a black furred cat with a white triangle of fur around her nose and emerald green eyes.

location: the isle of dogs in barkley square by where the entrance to the lunden bridge would be.

outfit: a red dress and boots, a belt with a sword and gun holster on the side, a jade necklace with a pendant shaped like the professor's B.O.X from w101 but emerald and onyx colored and really small, like I said pendant sized.

weapon(s) of choice: a long rapier with jades and emeralds embellished in the blade, and a gun with rubies embellished on the barrel.

animation: she pulls out her gun and brushes it off, then does the same to her sword, and then rolls her eyes in boredom.
I love it! (And especially her animation! Haha! )

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013

Have fun,
Name: Tom Barner.
Species: Wharf Rat.
Class: Musketeer.
Side: You question if he's actually good at first, especially due to the fact that he's a Wharf Rat and he could turn traitor on Captain Avery, but he's actually on the good side.
Looks: He looks like a normal Wharf Rat but with an orange and red outfit.
Weapon of Choice: It's unlike a normal Wharf Rat's Weapon of choice. He has a huge, thick musket. Yes, it's safe to say he's a Musketeer.
Animation: He turns his head to his right and then his left, looking around and sniffing, then looks back at you and gets his rifle out, pointing at you. He then looks left and right again and puts it back on his back.
Personality: He's crazy - almost like Zadok.
Quest(s) he gives: Lost Marbles, where you have to find all his lost marbles in Flotsam, the mess of shipwrecks - it's like a Zeke quest. He also gives MooShu Dynamite, where you must retrieve dynamite from MooShu and out of the hands of the Amber Horde. Once he gets the dynamite, he, going haywire, blows up his own home (the Ancient Tunnels). When you gain a Level (as long as you completed MooShu Dynamite), he has a new Quest waiting for you. It's called, "Wood You Do it?" Tom sends you on a task to get wood to build him a new home. After that, he has no more Quests for you.

I hope you like it!