Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Could the first world be another version of Earth?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
I know what you're thinking: THAT CAN'T BE REAL IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT EARTH. However, we never really stopped to think: Why does each world in The Spiral, represent a region of earth? And why are there so many real myths (from all around the world) involving a world tree (I looked it up, there are a lot of ancient cultures associating themselves with trees.) I realize when we think world tree, and myths we think Norse. However, most of the game lore does hand itself over to Grizzleheighm (I didn't spell that right did I?) which, we all know represents Greenland, land of the green (and The Norse) so tell me you're thoughts, But please, if you want to disprove my theory don't be like: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S WRONG. Because I don't appreciate it. Instead, please calmly tell me the reasons why (The holes in you're theory are, this, this, and this.) Goodbye now.

The Grin Reaper

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
The Grin Reaper on Jan 17, 2015 wrote:
I know what you're thinking: THAT CAN'T BE REAL IT'S OBVIOUSLY NOT EARTH. However, we never really stopped to think: Why does each world in The Spiral, represent a region of earth? And why are there so many real myths (from all around the world) involving a world tree (I looked it up, there are a lot of ancient cultures associating themselves with trees.) I realize when we think world tree, and myths we think Norse. However, most of the game lore does hand itself over to Grizzleheighm (I didn't spell that right did I?) which, we all know represents Greenland, land of the green (and The Norse) so tell me you're thoughts, But please, if you want to disprove my theory don't be like: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S WRONG. Because I don't appreciate it. Instead, please calmly tell me the reasons why (The holes in you're theory are, this, this, and this.) Goodbye now.

The Grin Reaper
Well, your kind of on to something. . . but (and no offense intended) your a little behind. Every world of the spiral is clearly based on an actual location in the world. Labeling one part of the world as 'the world' seems a little bit, well, silly. from my perspective, Skull Island is a clear cut piece of the Caribbean. the islands, the buildings, the NPCs, all are from the more piratical times of the Carribbean. as for other worlds. . . Cool Ranch is the American Wild West, Monquista is Spain, Valencia is Italy, Mooshu is An assortment of Oriental Cultures (Japanese, Chinese, and some vietnamese, if my impression of rokugara island is accurate), Marleybone is Britain, and Aquila is Rome/Greece. If you were more referring to Wizard101, (since you included something about a world tree and grizzleheim, both of which have only been mentioned in passing in P101) then i recommend you go to the W101 forums.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Blixet on Jan 19, 2015 wrote:
Well, your kind of on to something. . . but (and no offense intended) your a little behind. Every world of the spiral is clearly based on an actual location in the world. Labeling one part of the world as 'the world' seems a little bit, well, silly. from my perspective, Skull Island is a clear cut piece of the Caribbean. the islands, the buildings, the NPCs, all are from the more piratical times of the Carribbean. as for other worlds. . . Cool Ranch is the American Wild West, Monquista is Spain, Valencia is Italy, Mooshu is An assortment of Oriental Cultures (Japanese, Chinese, and some vietnamese, if my impression of rokugara island is accurate), Marleybone is Britain, and Aquila is Rome/Greece. If you were more referring to Wizard101, (since you included something about a world tree and grizzleheim, both of which have only been mentioned in passing in P101) then i recommend you go to the W101 forums.
The lore goes that in the beginning there was no spiral. All the worlds we travel to today were once al together, as one world. Then Bartelby spawned the Titans, they battled and tore the world apart, and Bartelby linked these worlds together and formed the spiral. I'm saying each world is a part of Earth, and a part of the "first" world (if that's true I think we should prepare ourselves, it can't be long before the world blows up.) I hoped I explained that to you good 'cause I'm leaving. Bye.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
hi the grin reaper I am the grim reaper I am a level 65 buccaneer named Terri (in game) not done with Aquila I just did so many side quests

yes maybe it is

ride the sky till we die