Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cool Ranch and Quest Helper Problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2012
Hi, I am Humphrey Maxwell level 24 Privateer . I am currently working on Cool ranch. I recently beat Santa Rana and now I am helping to please Bison Totem Spirits. I finished Brother Owl, and now I am doing Sister Snake.
I am on the quest to collect the perfect egg from sky snakes. I have tried like 15 times and have not collected! Am I doing it in the wrong place? I have been fighting them behind Gold Creek in Big Sky.
I would be able to know where exactly to fight them if my quest helper was working. It just has a big circle with a question mark and arrows pointing off of this.
So, If you can help me about either of those, I would be very pleased.

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
There's actually two different sister snake quests. One for the Bisons in Bison village and one to advance your companion, Old Scratch. Just kill the snakes in Santo Pollo and you should be able to advance the quest. I was confused myself at first when I had both quests.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2013
This may be a bug or just something I don't understand either way I need help or would like an answer.

I'm on the quest (in Cool Ranch) on which I need to kill sky snakes in Big Sky to gather the perfect snake egg. Every time I select the quest the question mark with a steering wheel shows up meaning it won't show me where to go. This happened to me before, but that just ment I had to upgrade my account to continue.

So in summuy, how do I get past this part? or what do I have to do to complete it (meaning I just have to find the sky snakes myself and kill them or if I need to do a quest to activate the passage)

Thanks from
Fearless Fergus Richmond Leve 24

Ensign
May 06, 2012
Grintch on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
There's actually two different sister snake quests. One for the Bisons in Bison village and one to advance your companion, Old Scratch. Just kill the snakes in Santo Pollo and you should be able to advance the quest. I was confused myself at first when I had both quests.
Thanks so much for the info!

Administrator
We'll get this one fixed! Sorry for the confusion.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*