Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations to Just Add Bacon!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
I want to extend a word of congratulations to my friend and roleplay buddy, Just Add Bacon, for having reached 500 posts! Elizabeth's been tons of fun to work with on Roleplay IV and is an all-around nice person. If you haven't been in a thread with her yet, I suggest you say hello. Elizabeth's also a wonderful roleplayer and writer, whose character Lizzy I enjoy in particular. Kudos, darling!

Destiny

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
DS Devereaux on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
I want to extend a word of congratulations to my friend and roleplay buddy, Just Add Bacon, for having reached 500 posts! Elizabeth's been tons of fun to work with on Roleplay IV and is an all-around nice person. If you haven't been in a thread with her yet, I suggest you say hello. Elizabeth's also a wonderful roleplayer and writer, whose character Lizzy I enjoy in particular. Kudos, darling!

Destiny
Wow, thank you, Des! I'm so glad that you enjoy roleplaying with me. XD It's so much fun to write as Lizzy, especially when she's around your character, Warwick. He's one of my favorite characters in any of the roleplays that I've read or participated in, as he's so complicated and it definitely shows in all of his actions and dialog. *bows before teh mastah* May you have a great many roleplay posts in the future.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Oct 1, 2013 wrote:
Wow, thank you, Des! I'm so glad that you enjoy roleplaying with me. XD It's so much fun to write as Lizzy, especially when she's around your character, Warwick. He's one of my favorite characters in any of the roleplays that I've read or participated in, as he's so complicated and it definitely shows in all of his actions and dialog. *bows before teh mastah* May you have a great many roleplay posts in the future.
Ah, so Alex isn't good enough for you? XD Kidding, kidding! Congratulations, Captain Bacon, or Captain Lizzy as I shall call you! Hopes for many more RP posts!

-pushes hot chocolate and cake to Lizzy- I seriously need some cake...

Ciao!