Congratulations to Coolster 50

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
216
Coolster I have been a huge fan of you and your videos from the beginning I have watched all your videos liked all of them and continue to enjoy your amazingness. I just wanted to congratulate you on your success as a youtuber and as a player of pirate and wizard101 over 600 subscribers that is a really good accomplishment and though some people may not think so I do nice work. Keep doing those amazing videos never stop making them because I really do enjoy them so much and maybe in a few months I will be seeing 1000 subscribers on your videos. Once again congrats on your accomplishments and hopefully one day I will see you in the game

Coolster50 is AMAZING!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
Ethan the baron on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Coolster I have been a huge fan of you and your videos from the beginning I have watched all your videos liked all of them and continue to enjoy your amazingness. I just wanted to congratulate you on your success as a youtuber and as a player of pirate and wizard101 over 600 subscribers that is a really good accomplishment and though some people may not think so I do nice work. Keep doing those amazing videos never stop making them because I really do enjoy them so much and maybe in a few months I will be seeing 1000 subscribers on your videos. Once again congrats on your accomplishments and hopefully one day I will see you in the game

Coolster50 is AMAZING!
True that!

I declare TEA! -gets a variety of all sorts of tea- green, black, chamoomile, Moolong, Keemoon, and even some Marleybonian breakfast tea, oh and we shouldn't forget the chai tea- Toast to coolster50, wishing him a happy 600 subscribers, soon 700, 800, 900, and lastly 1000! Oh yea... -goes to get homemade pretzels, chocolate and raspberry croissants, white chocolate cakes with dark chocolate and rosewater icing, lemon tea cakes, strawberry tarts, and lastly, a three layer, three chocolate, coconut cake- Did I overdo it?

Congratulations, Coolster50!

Ciao!

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
154
ohh yay bring it on go coolester all the way! woo!!!! i love you promocitian videos there awesome congrats!!!!!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
True that!

I declare TEA! -gets a variety of all sorts of tea- green, black, chamoomile, Moolong, Keemoon, and even some Marleybonian breakfast tea, oh and we shouldn't forget the chai tea- Toast to coolster50, wishing him a happy 600 subscribers, soon 700, 800, 900, and lastly 1000! Oh yea... -goes to get homemade pretzels, chocolate and raspberry croissants, white chocolate cakes with dark chocolate and rosewater icing, lemon tea cakes, strawberry tarts, and lastly, a three layer, three chocolate, coconut cake- Did I overdo it?

Congratulations, Coolster50!

Ciao!
Nah, I don't think it's possible to overdo blessing someone . Showing appreciation for a job well done is an underused gift. You go guys

Captain
May 02, 2009
525
Thank you. When I first started posting Youtube videos, I'd never thought they'd be popular until I reached 100 subscribers. Maybe someday in the future, I'll have over a million subscribers Thank you for enjoying my awesome and coolness.

Best of luck,
Coolster50

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
216
coolster50 on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Thank you. When I first started posting Youtube videos, I'd never thought they'd be popular until I reached 100 subscribers. Maybe someday in the future, I'll have over a million subscribers Thank you for enjoying my awesome and coolness.

Best of luck,
Coolster50
Go coolster! I'm sure you will be able to hit a million someday