Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations to Chrissy!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey y'all! We all love and appreciate Chrissy Th'Blesser, but did you know that she's got a soft spot for roleplays? Well, Chrissy, I would just like to congratulate you for being an official roleplayer! I enjoy your posts in the thread 'What would you do if...', and I was quite surprised by the excellent description of detail that you did, such as where you pet Rascal and raising your arm to help him launch. You do an excellent job of writing in present-tense, and we are all surprised by your natural talent for writing. Looking forward to reading your future roleplaying posts!

~Elizabeth, level 59 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey y'all! We all love and appreciate Chrissy Th'Blesser, but did you know that she's got a soft spot for roleplays? Well, Chrissy, I would just like to congratulate you for being an official roleplayer! I enjoy your posts in the thread 'What would you do if...', and I was quite surprised by the excellent description of detail that you did, such as where you pet Rascal and raising your arm to help him launch. You do an excellent job of writing in present-tense, and we are all surprised by your natural talent for writing. Looking forward to reading your future roleplaying posts!

~Elizabeth, level 59 ~
x Blushes x Aw shucks x moves dirt around with toe x . x Smiles real big. x
Thank you so much. Yea you writers amaze me a lot with the stuff you come up with and I have always admired the detail you put into your writing. Most of my writing has been in expressing myself in what is currently happening or what has happened. Oh I did a bit of fiction in school but not much, these are my first attempts, not counting Catbeard's bath incident, lol. Hmm I do remember one term paper in Bible College where I had to relate one of the seven letters to the churches in Revelation to the Church today and I used a time travel scenario where a person went back in time to hear the letter read and watched the receivers of it react and how I reacted and I do remember getting an A and the professor said he had never given a A before, so.......maybe I do have a hidden gift here that I need to develop.
Thank you ever so much for your encouragement, it means the world to me.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 59 ~
Yes, it's wonderful that she's involved in the Roleplaying now! I'm impressed by her, and it definitely brightens up the unfortunately sometimes melancholy mood of our Roleplays -cough Roleplay II cough cough-...

Ciao!