Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations Esperanza!!!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Our beloved Anecorbie has reached 13,000 yars, more than any pirate before her, I believe. So please, have some yum, sit back and join me in congratulating this magnanimous achievement. Esperanza, your ceaseless wit and helpful attitude bring so much into this great community. I am very proud to call myself a friend.

So here's to you, Esperanza, and many thousands of yars to come!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you so very much Fin! Your praise touches me. So I've decided to show how I feel through a parody of your favorite singer.
So now your post is dear,
And the truth is what I'm blurtin',
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain,
I've played a game that's full,
I've sailed each & every Skyway,
But more, much more than this,
I've said it my way.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Wow, over 13,000 yars and coming up on 6,500 total posts. Pretty soon KI will have to make a new title for Anecorbie, although I'm not sure how you can get any better than "Pirate Overlord". Congrats Anecorbie!

Lieutenant
Nov 05, 2011
Congratulations Anecorbie, ye salty sea dog!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Marleybone073 on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
Wow, over 13,000 yars and coming up on 6,500 total posts. Pretty soon KI will have to make a new title for Anecorbie, although I'm not sure how you can get any better than "Pirate Overlord". Congrats Anecorbie!
Thank you for your kind remarks. "Pirate Overlord" suits me just fine, besides I wouldn't want to surpass Chrissy in rank!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Congrats my friend!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
Thank you for your kind remarks. "Pirate Overlord" suits me just fine, besides I wouldn't want to surpass Chrissy in rank!
Lol, no I suppose not.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Amber hawksong on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations Anecorbie, ye salty sea dog!
Thank ye, matey!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
anecorbie on Apr 22, 2017 wrote:
Congratulations and well done former Piratical Padawan. *Looks proudly at*

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Congrats anecorbie very well earned and deserved

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Major congrats to you, Esperanza.

What a wonderful addition to the boards, and the Community, you have been. We all have been so very lucky to post alongside such a wonderful pirate, player and person -- such as yourself. But please do be careful...you know that submitting so many great messages on a forum has been known to lead to Post Grammatic Syndrome! (red squiggly line tells me grammatic isn't a real word...well today it is!)

May the boards and game live long enough to see you reach 113,000 yars...and more!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Thank you so very much Fin! Your praise touches me. So I've decided to show how I feel through a parody of your favorite singer.
I've said it my way.
Truly an Achievement worth Praising Fair Lass, well done Fair Esperanza ye've earned it well!

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

- Deadeye Edward Morgan

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
anecorbie on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
I've said it my way.
Yes, you said it your way! Congratulations, Anecorbie. You deserve all of the high praises you're receiving.

Ensign
Sep 22, 2014
Congratz Anecorbie!

Its like I see you on the Message Boards too much ! 75% of threads I make, you happen to be there!

Generous BlazeJackson Level 70