Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Sparticus32 for Petty Officer

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Sparticus or as we know him: Jack Nightingale, for achieving the well earned rank of Petty Officer. Your posts are really thought provoking and fun to respond to. I can't wait to see what new and fun thing you are gonna come up with next. x Raises a tankard of yum in Petty Officer Jack's honor x Huzzah Jack. Let the party begin.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
thx i love to post and i love to help out people who need answers. this really means allot to me. and i raise a tank of yum back to you for your posts are even more provoking and fun than mine. and congrats on being one of the few people to be a admiral.

-jack nightgale lvl 45

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
thx i love to post and i love to help out people who need answers. this really means allot to me. and i raise a tank of yum back to you for your posts are even more provoking and fun than mine. and congrats on being one of the few people to be a admiral.

-jack nightgale lvl 45
Thank you very much. It won't be too much longer and there will be lots of Admirals running around here with me. Although I do admit that it is fun being the only one at this point, but I welcome you others to join me in the great fun.