Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Just Add Bacon for Captain

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Congrats for Captain Lizzy! We all enjoy your posts, don't we? Here's some yum!
Ratbeard: Give me!!!
Oh shut up! Now while I'm in St Fido's Crypts, lets have some delicious yum!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 50

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thank you, Jill! It's cool to know that you care about me and many others. And hey, congratulations to making it to St. Fido's Crypts! I wish you good luck!

Wait... I'm an actual Captain now? Cool! *sips yum with a bubbly, excited expression and can't stop wiggling with enthusiasm*

~Elizabeth, level 60 ~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Puppylove1021 on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Congrats for Captain Lizzy! We all enjoy your posts, don't we? Here's some yum!
Ratbeard: Give me!!!
Oh shut up! Now while I'm in St Fido's Crypts, lets have some delicious yum!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 50
Oh Well Done Jill . I was just pulling out my list to check the close ones as she is on it and you beat me to the blessing punch.
It is so great to see that you are all watching out for opportunities to bless each other as you advance and it is a great relief to see that I have such great help to make sure I don't miss anyone and cause them to feel left out. By the way, if I do miss you it is never because you do not deserve the blessings, I am just not even close to perfect and especially if I am besieged with another migraine, I sometimes miss the details, so please forgive me in advance if I miss one. But....I have super help and as Jill has so beautifully shown, and the well earned celebration for Just Add Bacon, our Elizabeth is now a Captain Woot Woot. x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of Captain Elizabeth, writer, artist, celeb poster, delightful little sister, master roleplayer, the most helpful of the helpful and downright sweetheart of our family. x
x Tosses gold on the bar to keep the yum flowing to the Huge crowd that I know will arrive and sends out a keet to order a custom Captain's cake from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Ahem, if I may recite...

Bosun Lizzy took an axe... no stop right there...

Ahem. Bosun Lizzy took some tea... been there, done that...

Ahem. Captain Lizzy took some tea... too similar...

Ahem.

Captain Lizzy took her ship
Sailed it on an ocean trip
From spar to spar she did backflip
And round the deck did dance and skip

Congratulations, Cap'n!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Wow, thank you so much, everybody! It is an honor to be viewed as the sweetheart of the family among many other things, and I so greatly appreciate all of you being so kind to me from the very beginning. When I first posted in a roleplay I felt like I was intruding and wasn't really sure of myself or how the post would be accepted by the other roleplayers. Now I feel so welcome and like I'm part of an excellent community... no, scratch that, family, and I am so honored to be surrounded by such excellent people. Thank you, Chrissy and Sam, for lighting up my day like you did and always do.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Thank you, Jill! It's cool to know that you care about me and many others. And hey, congratulations to making it to St. Fido's Crypts! I wish you good luck!

Wait... I'm an actual Captain now? Cool! *sips yum with a bubbly, excited expression and can't stop wiggling with enthusiasm*

~Elizabeth, level 60 ~
I'm in Fort Basset now, but your welcome!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Ahem, if I may recite...

Bosun Lizzy took an axe... no stop right there...

Ahem. Bosun Lizzy took some tea... been there, done that...

Ahem. Captain Lizzy took some tea... too similar...

Ahem.

Captain Lizzy took her ship
Sailed it on an ocean trip
From spar to spar she did backflip
And round the deck did dance and skip

Congratulations, Cap'n!
Oh I just love it Sam. That is brilliant You have totally captured her personality and your false starts are hysterical. Dr. Sam has struck again and my giggle muscles are going strong. x Bows to Sensei x