Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Just Add Bacon for Bosun Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
A Hearrrrrty congratulations to Just Add Bacon for her heard earned promotion to Bosun rank. x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of our not so silent Anne/Lizzy is now a Bosun Huzzah for JAB x . I can predict with full confidence that our Anne/Lizzy is gonna make us think and make us giggle as she continues her climb to First mate. Tosses gold on the counter for a special order from the bakeries of The Highlander Fox. Bosun Lizzy, you place the order and enjoy.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
: My face in real life.

Thank you so much Chrissy! It's truly and honor to be apart of this circle of friends, and I am definitely proud to call myself Bosun Bacon! Who knows, maybe someday I'll be like you and inspire others on the message boards? Gosh, it would be such a delight to some day be half as good as you are! Thanks again, Chrissy!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013