Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to DS Devereaux For Yarsey Turvey

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to DS Deveraux or as we know he Destiny for being a member of the Yarsey Turvey Club

I must humbly apologize as I just noticed this and I realize that you have been a member for quite some time. My humblest apologies x Bows with a flourish of plumed hat x

It is no surprise that our Destiny is in the most exclusive of clubs. Your fan fiction is a joy to read and if we could yar those then you would have been in this club and noticed long ago. Your roleplays are the delight of all who read them as you have been a master of them for quite some time. Your blessing of others and congratulating others is well known and we have all been blessed by your kindness. Your intelligence is well known in the trivia circles and you are just well loved by all. Not to mention your beautiful humility in staying so quiet about achieving such a well deserved honor.

x Raises a tankard of yum in Destiny's honor for her belated but not undeserved induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club x Well done.
x Sends order to the Bakeries of the Highlander Fox for a specially large basket of Yarsey Turvey Yummies with trays of goodies for all the guests. x

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Yes, I recently noticed that too, but Chrissy beat me to the congratulations part! (haha, good for Chrissy) Congratulations, Destiny!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations to DS Deveraux or as we know he Destiny for being a member of the Yarsey Turvey Club

I must humbly apologize as I just noticed this and I realize that you have been a member for quite some time. My humblest apologies x Bows with a flourish of plumed hat x

It is no surprise that our Destiny is in the most exclusive of clubs. Your fan fiction is a joy to read and if we could yar those then you would have been in this club and noticed long ago. Your roleplays are the delight of all who read them as you have been a master of them for quite some time. Your blessing of others and congratulating others is well known and we have all been blessed by your kindness. Your intelligence is well known in the trivia circles and you are just well loved by all. Not to mention your beautiful humility in staying so quiet about achieving such a well deserved honor.

x Raises a tankard of yum in Destiny's honor for her belated but not undeserved induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club x Well done.
x Sends order to the Bakeries of the Highlander Fox for a specially large basket of Yarsey Turvey Yummies with trays of goodies for all the guests. x
Dearest Chrissy,

I am honored to be recognized with something such as Yarsey Turvey membership. Being a part of this community is a blessing all its own, and for getting to know all of you I am the most proud. I put a lot of effort into my fan-fiction and roleplay posts, and I'm pleased to hear that you like them. As for the trivia circles, I didn't know there were such groups; I'll have to go take a peek in when I can! I'm truly flustered to have been recognized on this level by my loving friends and peers, and I cannot thank you enough for putting it out there.

Oh, and Yarsey Turvey Yummies? You're all too kind.

Destiny

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
DS Devereaux on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Dearest Chrissy,

I am honored to be recognized with something such as Yarsey Turvey membership. Being a part of this community is a blessing all its own, and for getting to know all of you I am the most proud. I put a lot of effort into my fan-fiction and roleplay posts, and I'm pleased to hear that you like them. As for the trivia circles, I didn't know there were such groups; I'll have to go take a peek in when I can! I'm truly flustered to have been recognized on this level by my loving friends and peers, and I cannot thank you enough for putting it out there.

Oh, and Yarsey Turvey Yummies? You're all too kind.

Destiny
Wasn't that your trivia post that no one could answer your question but One-Eyed Jack? If I remember right it had something to do with El Torro and it turned into a trivia asking thread.