Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats to Bloody Belle for Bosun Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Bloody Belle for your very much deserved promotion to Bosun
You have either been posting a lot or I really dropped the anchor on this one as you have been a Bosun for 19 posts as I write this. Either way I am thrilled to see you being honored with this new rank and as always I thoroughly enjoy all your wonderful, helpful, funny and imaginative posts. Well done MiLady Bell x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of our beloved Bosun Belle & tosses plenty of gold on the bar to keep the yum flowing for all those that love you to enjoy. x Sends out a keet to order a custom made Bosun Brownie Bar fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Bloody Belle for your very much deserved promotion to Bosun
You have either been posting a lot or I really dropped the anchor on this one as you have been a Bosun for 19 posts as I write this. Either way I am thrilled to see you being honored with this new rank and as always I thoroughly enjoy all your wonderful, helpful, funny and imaginative posts. Well done MiLady Bell x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of our beloved Bosun Belle & tosses plenty of gold on the bar to keep the yum flowing for all those that love you to enjoy. x Sends out a keet to order a custom made Bosun Brownie Bar fresh from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x
Hooray! Congratulations, Bosun Belle! You've inspired me since I first read one of your posts, and I really like your clone idea -though not entirely sure how KI would incorporate it-, and I'm proud of you for reaching Bosun rank! 'Tis a wonderful and enjoyable rank, is it not? I bid you a great many wonderful and intriguing posts in the future, Bosun Belle!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Congratulations!! If Chrissy's buying count me in. Even if she's not, I'll buy a round of yum.