Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Rachel Dream-song Lieutenant Rank!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Firstly congratulations for doing 100 posts and being positive and friendly all over the boards! I like the effort you put in to your posts and the ideas that you share, such as you swashbuckling bundle! Who knows, maybe Orna will be there someday! I will see you at gunner's mate next! And once again congratulations!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Indeed congrats to our Rachel the Dream Song Pirate for your second promotion. Your presence is well known here and much enjoyed.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Yes, congratulations, Rachel Dream-song! Great job, great ideas and great posts. We are very glad to have you on the message boards and appreciate your contributions very much. Congratulations again on your promotion to Lieutenant and best of luck to you!

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Aww thanks you guys <3

I use to be somewhat famous on the wizard101 message boards as well (Although I don't think I can post what I went by on there but it was during a time where darthjt was super active)

And yep hopefully Orna shall appear someday :D and when she does I will put her as my first mate and we shall sail the seas as an epic swashbuckler team.

Sarah Steele: But remember the swashbucklers who helped you along the way captain
El Toro: Indeed, we have fought countless battles together
Ninja Pig: I don't speak often but I have always been on your crew, and I agree that you are indeed the best swashbuckler I know.

Many Other companions including non swashbucklers: Agreed

I may not be the strongest swashbuckler and I may not have finished Aquila yet. But my future is bright and the songs of dreams shall guide me to victory

Keep Swashbuckling

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Rachel Dreamsong on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Aww thanks you guys <3

I use to be somewhat famous on the wizard101 message boards as well (Although I don't think I can post what I went by on there but it was during a time where darthjt was super active)

And yep hopefully Orna shall appear someday :D and when she does I will put her as my first mate and we shall sail the seas as an epic swashbuckler team.

Sarah Steele: But remember the swashbucklers who helped you along the way captain
El Toro: Indeed, we have fought countless battles together
Ninja Pig: I don't speak often but I have always been on your crew, and I agree that you are indeed the best swashbuckler I know.

Many Other companions including non swashbucklers: Agreed

I may not be the strongest swashbuckler and I may not have finished Aquila yet. But my future is bright and the songs of dreams shall guide me to victory

Keep Swashbuckling
"My future is bright and the songs of dreams shall guide me to victory"
Wow, that is beautiful.