Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Quick Pearl for Petty Officer rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations Quick Pearl for your promotion to Petty Officer. Wow you went blazing fast too. I have had you on my list for days at 48 posts then I look away for a second and you are at 60. Good family time sure can go by fast lol. To top it all off you are still in the Yarsey Turvy Club . Thanks Anne Radcliffe for pointing out that particular blessing . Our Pearl is active all over the boards from ideas to helping others out to roleplays. Already a real pro in the blessing of others department, myself being one of the grateful recipients of her kindness, I am sure her promotions are gonna be coming fast and fun.
x Raises a tankard of yum in honor of Petty Officer Pearl and a second round for her induction into the Yarsey Turvey Club. x
x Sets out baskets of Petty Officer Plentiful Yummies from the bakeries of the Highlander Fox. x