Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats @Pirate101 for 5 Thousand Followers

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations to @Pirate101 on Twitter for achieving 5 thousand followers. You guys are amazing and the followers show it. Well done

Also Thank you tremendously for the celebratory crowns. Your generosity is constantly amazing me. I am beyond grateful.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Congratulations to @Pirate101 on Twitter for achieving 5 thousand followers. You guys are amazing and the followers show it. Well done

Also Thank you tremendously for the celebratory crowns. Your generosity is constantly amazing me. I am beyond grateful.
I don't use Twitter, but man am I glad I found this post!

Thanks Chrissy, and congratulations @Pirate101!

Administrator
Thanks so much for the warm congratulations! We keep growing and growing, and we sincerely hope all those who meet the minimum age requirements and enjoy social media will "tune in" to our virtual channels by following us and participate in the fun.

If you're looking for links to our social media outlets, you can find them at the bottom of every page of our website or on our list of official fan sites.

Thanks again!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
I don't know anything about social media because im not social but I think that's allot from what I hear at school.

-jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

(if you count this as social media the reason I talk on here is because idk you people and this will no way affect me in real life)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
wait they gave some free crowns out O.O I didn't see anything on the launcher page about it. Is it still going on?

:(