Congrats Highlander Fox & Chrissy for just...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
325
Congrats Highlander Fox and Chrissy for just being nice on the boards.
Someone had to cogratulate them evantually for this, I JUST COULDN'T WAIT NO MORE!!!!!!

You guys have helped the board be fun and nice and, ooh pie
**Runs to get chocolate pie at other side of ship**

Dis be Old Scratch here to tell you while the captain be gone for his pie that Chrissy an' Highlander be deserving some thanks. Captain made a list 'ere about dis and what to get.

Hey Scratch it's my turn! Ratbeard here to tell you the list.
1. Candy
2. Candy
3. Candy
4. Rootbeer
5. Yum
6. 87 peices of pure choclate from azteca, wherever that is.
7. CANDY!!!
8. 1 huge flatscreen TV
9. 600 channels for no. 8
10. 800 yum pies, filled with candy.
Is it me or does that list have allot of candy.

Back guys, wait, they stole my lines! I wonder where my soft whip is...

Well all I have left to say is Hasta-le-bye-bye!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
noahdd on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
Congrats Highlander Fox and Chrissy for just being nice on the boards.
Someone had to cogratulate them evantually for this, I JUST COULDN'T WAIT NO MORE!!!!!!

You guys have helped the board be fun and nice and, ooh pie
**Runs to get chocolate pie at other side of ship**

Dis be Old Scratch here to tell you while the captain be gone for his pie that Chrissy an' Highlander be deserving some thanks. Captain made a list 'ere about dis and what to get.

Hey Scratch it's my turn! Ratbeard here to tell you the list.
1. Candy
2. Candy
3. Candy
4. Rootbeer
5. Yum
6. 87 peices of pure choclate from azteca, wherever that is.
7. CANDY!!!
8. 1 huge flatscreen TV
9. 600 channels for no. 8
10. 800 yum pies, filled with candy.
Is it me or does that list have allot of candy.

Back guys, wait, they stole my lines! I wonder where my soft whip is...

Well all I have left to say is Hasta-le-bye-bye!
Aww that is so sweet (pun totally intended ) and so kind of you to say. Indeed it is also very hysterical . You really made me giggle and I hope that Emma is giggling just as much. Thank you so much. * Gives a graceful bow with a flourish of her hat that has a hint of Anne Radcliffeish accent to it. *

Captain
May 16, 2011
553
Lol, I loved that post. Congrats! Chrissy and Emma!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Aww that is so sweet (pun totally intended ) and so kind of you to say. Indeed it is also very hysterical . You really made me giggle and I hope that Emma is giggling just as much. Thank you so much. * Gives a graceful bow with a flourish of her hat that has a hint of Anne Radcliffeish accent to it. *
And Lo! Fair Christina invented a word, and the heavens and Ms.Radcliffe like it!(hopefully.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Thunder Hawk on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Lol, I loved that post. Congrats! Chrissy and Emma!
Thank you so kindly

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
160
Ah! I really love their attitudes on the boards. ^^ Always so welcoming and kind. I don't think I'd still be posting without their kindness! Ah Noah (tell me if you'd like to be called something else), your post was absolutely hilarious! Loved it!

~Quick Pearl

Ensign
Jun 10, 2011
13
i will abmit, those two are some of the nice pirates ive met on the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Jack Silver on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
i will abmit, those two are some of the nice pirates ive met on the spiral
*More blushing* Thank you so much for your encouraging words. They mean more to me than you can ever know. *Links arms with little sister Emma. * We do love to make all of you grin. But a lot of you are good at that too. I see a lot of blessing going around now and I just love it. I totally beam with pride whenever I see one of you passing on the blessings. Keep it up my beloved family.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
53
I'd have to say the same. You two, I think are why most pirates are happy to post on the Message Boards (Not trying to leave out other people, but this thread is dedicated to them so...) Anyways, congrats!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Sly Gillian Randal... on Oct 25, 2013 wrote:
I'd have to say the same. You two, I think are why most pirates are happy to post on the Message Boards (Not trying to leave out other people, but this thread is dedicated to them so...) Anyways, congrats!
*Blush meter goes into overload and warning klaxons start sounding deep within Chrissy's braincore.* Wow you guys are amazing. I got nothing in the blessing department compared to how you are all making me feel, and I am sure the same goes for Emma.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Congrats to Chrissy and highlander fox of Avalon.you are the tavern masters of the whole board and here is some yum to pass and drink .You and everyone is really great with their ideas and should all work at kingsle entertainment because you will get the jobs .A toast to you and all your crews and everyone else too.Have fun in on the message boards and pirate 101 .See you in the spiral

Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
38
Thanks for everything you two! I've yet to see a single post of yours that isn't arrrrrghsome (I know it's a weak pun, but I really wanted to fit that in somewhere). You guys make the message boards a better place to be

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
892
-glances away shyly-

I-I don't deserve the congratulations... It's Chrissy who does. I'm just an average poster on the boards, and I don't need to be renowned for it... -shies away-

"Alright, stop, Highlander. While you're a shy and heartless annoyance in real life, you can be nice and open here on the boards."

Fine, fine. Thank you, I honestly nearly started crying. (From embarrassment and appreciation, but a good form of embarrassment.) It's good to feel loved.

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
-glances away shyly-

I-I don't deserve the congratulations... It's Chrissy who does. I'm just an average poster on the boards, and I don't need to be renowned for it... -shies away-

"Alright, stop, Highlander. While you're a shy and heartless annoyance in real life, you can be nice and open here on the boards."

Fine, fine. Thank you, I honestly nearly started crying. (From embarrassment and appreciation, but a good form of embarrassment.) It's good to feel loved.

Ciao!
*Snatches Emma's elbow & pulls her right back into the limelight.* You are absolutely right missy. You deserve all this praise directed at you. You worked hard for it, in all the learning that you have done, the sharing of all your wonderful creativeness, your wonderful way of blessing others by serving them delightful yummies and your expertise as the best virtual chef in the business.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
-glances away shyly-

I-I don't deserve the congratulations... It's Chrissy who does. I'm just an average poster on the boards, and I don't need to be renowned for it... -shies away-

"Alright, stop, Highlander. While you're a shy and heartless annoyance in real life, you can be nice and open here on the boards."

Fine, fine. Thank you, I honestly nearly started crying. (From embarrassment and appreciation, but a good form of embarrassment.) It's good to feel loved.

Ciao!
P.S. I seriously doubt that there is anything heartless about you, you are just too sweet.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
1190
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
-glances away shyly-

I-I don't deserve the congratulations... It's Chrissy who does. I'm just an average poster on the boards, and I don't need to be renowned for it... -shies away-

"Alright, stop, Highlander. While you're a shy and heartless annoyance in real life, you can be nice and open here on the boards."

Fine, fine. Thank you, I honestly nearly started crying. (From embarrassment and appreciation, but a good form of embarrassment.) It's good to feel loved.

Ciao!
Sweet Emma, there's nothing wrong with being shy (and I sincerely doubt you are ever a 'heartless annoyance'!). I've been shy all my life, though becoming a teacher taught me much about at least partly overcoming my native instinct for diffidence (that, and a wild enthusiasm for the subjects that I teach. Hey, I can even get excited about Mitosis & Meiosis! Yes, pretty comical, I know).

But of course you are loved here for your fresh ideas, your friendliness, and your writing! You deserve all the accolades you get. And as for real life, school can be pretty rough, but it won't always be like that. My experience is: it does get better.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
Highlander Fox of ... on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
-glances away shyly-

I-I don't deserve the congratulations... It's Chrissy who does. I'm just an average poster on the boards, and I don't need to be renowned for it... -shies away-

"Alright, stop, Highlander. While you're a shy and heartless annoyance in real life, you can be nice and open here on the boards."

Fine, fine. Thank you, I honestly nearly started crying. (From embarrassment and appreciation, but a good form of embarrassment.) It's good to feel loved.

Ciao!
you do deserve the congratulations
you are not a average poster
and indeed it is good to feel loved

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
184
YAAAAAAAY to Highlander Fox and Chrissy Th'Blesser for being awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Confetti shoots out of cannons*
*More confetti shoots out of cannons*
*Confetti doesn't stop*
Before i go, Highlander Fox, you are not shying away from being showered with confetti. Or being complimented. You too Chrissy! I will chase you to the ends of the Spiral if i have to! You are awesome don't deny it!!!!!!
-Silver Fiona

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
Frozenmuskets on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
YAAAAAAAY to Highlander Fox and Chrissy Th'Blesser for being awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Confetti shoots out of cannons*
*More confetti shoots out of cannons*
*Confetti doesn't stop*
Before i go, Highlander Fox, you are not shying away from being showered with confetti. Or being complimented. You too Chrissy! I will chase you to the ends of the Spiral if i have to! You are awesome don't deny it!!!!!!
-Silver Fiona
*Chrissy stands stunned with her hair full of brightly colored confetti but with a goofy grin on her face while behind her all her musketeer crew are banging their guns trying to get the confetti out of the barrels.*

Thank you kindly. That was very sweet. And yes, Emma is not going to escape the returning kindness from her family one bit. We all love our Emma and are proud to be sailing the skies with the spiral's best virtual chef that can tell a story to best any campfire session.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
352
x shots rebbeca out of a cannon

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
449
What about other people on the boards who are just as nice but don't have as much posts or yars?