Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Chrissy Th'Blesser for Dread Pirate

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Congrats Chrissy Th'blesser for Dread Pirate Rank.
Break out the yum, yum yum fruits, yum cakes, yum pies, rootbeer, rootbeer, rootbeer, CANDY, ICECREAM, etc. etc. etc...

Lets party! YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously, to get to Dread Pirate you have to post a ton, so far I'v only seen you as a Dread Pirate. So get extra candy!

Congrats again, au'revoir!

Captain
Oct 26, 2012
now we no longer have an admiral, but a dreaded pirate! Who knows whats next? Dread Admiral? Once again huge congrats Chrissy th'blesser: dread pirate supreme over lord

~SDH (Lv 65)~

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Congrats chri ssy the blesser for reaching dreaded pirate.So far i recently noticed that you gain a new rank and went up from admiral to this rank.I understand about your role plays being one of the hottest topics and know ratb eard will put you to the test.YOU have really long and well out posts and its good to read.A house of yum for the entire messages boards and for you too we are all going to have fun too .YOU have really good friends i could name a few because there are to many to write so here are a few Highlander of ava lon most of your role plays have been in the hott ests topics,Rachel the witch doctor you have creative writing and real good tips too,thunder cu you have a max level and great skills too.I want to name everyone on the message boards but that will take to much time but i wil try to remember everyone .So thanks for reading this and enjoy the yum too.
see you in the spiral

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
i was seeing my old post what does your username relate to? i saw chrissy got a new rank first pirate to ever reach this rank so congrats and there is a party i'll try to remember this party so here details

realm commodore
time Saturday 6:00-8:30
for chrissy
where commodore office
host me
to have fun and celebrate

Administrator
FYI . . . I merged these four separate threads into one. Congrats, Chrissy!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
FYI . . . I merged these four separate threads into one. Congrats, Chrissy!
x some serious blushing going on here x Thanks Jack.
I am truly blessed to be so loved by so many. You guys are so awesome. You make it a joy to post and spent time with you. These high numbers are because of you guys. It is you that I strive to bless and I respond to your great posts and encourage you all. I am who I am (Sound's a bit Popeyeish there lol) because of my wonderful message board family. I love ya all.
A party sounds wonderful. x Sets date in phone x
x Hugeist, bestist most wonderful group hug ever x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Arceus and Zap on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
i was seeing my old post what does your username relate to? i saw chrissy got a new rank first pirate to ever reach this rank so congrats and there is a party i'll try to remember this party so here details

realm commodore
time Saturday 6:00-8:30
for chrissy
where commodore office
host me
to have fun and celebrate
Is this Central time zone?

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Dread Pirate?! I don't think the word "Dread" fits Chrissy at all! But then again, only the Armada dreads the fun that she brings! So, I guess "Dread Pirate" is appropriate.

Congratulations Chrissy! Now, who's gonna order the pastries for the celebration?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
congrats chrissy i cant wait to see whats at 2000

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Is this Central time zone?
yes but i'm sorta forgetful so i might miss this

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
noahdd on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
Congrats Chrissy Th'blesser for Dread Pirate Rank.
Break out the yum, yum yum fruits, yum cakes, yum pies, rootbeer, rootbeer, rootbeer, CANDY, ICECREAM, etc. etc. etc...

Lets party! YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But seriously, to get to Dread Pirate you have to post a ton, so far I'v only seen you as a Dread Pirate. So get extra candy!

Congrats again, au'revoir!
I'm a Gunner's Mate now, yay!