Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Chrissy for 2000 post!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Well even though no new rank was announced, 2000 is still a good milestone. So many many congradulations Chrissy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Golden Guardian on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Well even though no new rank was announced, 2000 is still a good milestone. So many many congradulations Chrissy
Aww thank you SO much. It is entirely touching that you guys even notice. You guys are so nice, how can I NOT keep talking and sharing with all of you. Chatting with my family makes life so much more wonderful. All my posting has taught me one thing.....You all ROCK.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Once again, we bow to the Mistress of the Message Boards. Alright troops, line up! In height order, please. That means Mormo, you move to the left - Iago, right please. Who's taller, Catbeard or Ratbeard? Oh, sort yourselves out on your own, more or less. How about a 21 gun salute. I see, we don't have 21 musketeers. 17? 13? 7? Forget it. Here we go, on the count of 4, (3 sir), OK 1 - 2 - 3!!!

A deep choreographed bow commences, complete with smiles and cheers!!!!

We love you Chrissy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Once again, we bow to the Mistress of the Message Boards. Alright troops, line up! In height order, please. That means Mormo, you move to the left - Iago, right please. Who's taller, Catbeard or Ratbeard? Oh, sort yourselves out on your own, more or less. How about a 21 gun salute. I see, we don't have 21 musketeers. 17? 13? 7? Forget it. Here we go, on the count of 4, (3 sir), OK 1 - 2 - 3!!!

A deep choreographed bow commences, complete with smiles and cheers!!!!

We love you Chrissy
*Wipes tears of gratitude & giggles.* That is so touching and giggleworthy that I am once again touched to the depths of my joy soaked soul. It has been a hard month for me and you have no idea how much this means to me. I am stocked up with warm fuzzies enough to last me through Easter. I cannot stop giggling and grinning and at the same time I am tearing up with joy at being so loved by such a wonderful crew/family. Thank you all so much and If you don't want a Chrissy hug you better start running now cause I am overflowing with gratitude and love and I just gotta give some back. *Opens arms and begins the hugfest*

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
It's nice to see people happy and having fun this holiday season! :)

Congrats on your 2000th post! It's always a joy logging in to see what you and others have posted. I get so many laughs just from looking at the message board.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Scarlet Freeman on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
It's nice to see people happy and having fun this holiday season! :)

Congrats on your 2000th post! It's always a joy logging in to see what you and others have posted. I get so many laughs just from looking at the message board.
YES *Happily checks off box titled: Mission Accomplished.
Thank you kindly for your congratulations and your encouraging words. It means more that you could ever know.